Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2006, 02:35 PM

We're going on the Carnival conquest in May. We're flying in to Houston the evening before and were wondering how to get to Galveston.

Can we go back to the airport the next morning and get a shuttle to the port or do we need to get a cab or how do we go about doing this? We'd really not prefer to rent a car. Do we need tickets in advance for the shuttle?
Old 03-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi I just had this situation, there are 7 of us flying in to Houston, I ran all over the internet and got all kinds of replys the cheapest was 35.00 to 40.00 per person, I finally decided to rent a car from enterprise I got a mini van one way to galveston with a 48.00 drop off charge, total price 110.00 for the the van, it would have been 250.00 to 300.00 for shuttle or cab one way, Carnival offers fare for 30.00 each way we are using them to return back to the airport, at the time I did not relize we were 45 minutes from the port area, and we are flying in the day before so we will no doubt use the van for the evening, if we go out to dinner, your cheapest way to go would be the ships transportation or a rental car depending how many are in your party!!! Fran
Old 03-27-2006, 09:08 PM

Kaychell,

please note that your original posting has been moved here.

Please continue there.

Raoul Fiebig

Closed Thread