Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 06:34 PM

I'm currently booked in a Suite on the Victory. Does anyone have any details about the room, bathroom, balcony, etc.?
Old 02-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Sounds like you put the cart before the horse.
Seems like you should get the details about the room, bathroom, balcony, etc. BEFORE you book.
I'm sorry I can't help you; but I'm sure there are lots here who can.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:30 PM

What cruise are u booked on btw? Im goin ont he victory may 20th. Anyways go to the carnival website and look up a virtual tour of the victory. Theyll show u a suite room
Old 02-25-2007, 08:40 AM

I'm going April 1st.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrichy555:
What cruise are u booked on btw? Im goin ont he victory may 20th. Anyways go to the carnival website and look up a virtual tour of the victory. Theyll show u a suite room
I'm going April 1st out of Miami.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:59 AM

We were in a JR. SUITE onboard the Victory, so I can tell you what our suite had. We had the king size bed, and a couch that turned into a twin bed. We did have the balcony, and the bonus was that we had a full bathtub/shower combination., where as in the other cabins you only have the stand up shower. We also had a little sitting area with a vanity just outside the bathroom to sit down and do make-up, etc.
We were originally booked for a balcony cabin, then got upgraded 2 weeks prior to sailing to this Jr. Suite, which seemed to have more room in it than any other balcony cabin that I have been in. We always cruise in a balcony cabin, so the difference in space was very noticable. This is a Jr. Suite however, you may want to check your documents to see what type of suite you are booked in.
In any case, you have a larger cabin than the typical cabin onboard that ship.
hope this helps!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, grand, gunslinga555, penthouse, ship, suite, tour, victory, virtual