Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Might be booking the Paradise for next july family cruise for Baja Mexico. Was going to book Mariner, but RCCL pulled it out of the west coast. My husband smokes... can you smoke in the room without a balcony, or will we have to get a balcony room so he can smoke on the balcony. I was just looking at the rooms on the Paradise, looks like the only rooms with a balcony are the suites, is this true. I know on RCCL you can smoke on the balconies from your room. What about carnival? Thanks for the info, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-10-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
My husband smokes... Mad can you smoke in the room without a balcony, or will we have to get a balcony room so he can smoke on the balcony. I was just looking at the rooms on the Paradise, looks like the only rooms with a balcony are the suites, is this true.
As of now you can smoke in all cabins on Carnival with the exception of the Spa cabins on the Splendor and Dream. Just ask the steward for an ashtray or get one from the Lido. Yes, the only balconies on the Paradise are the Suites. They have added balconies to some of the Fantasy class ships - I am not sure when they are going to add them to the Paradise.

Hope this helps,

Dwayne
Old 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM

Thanks for the info. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
amoke, balconies, balcony, big, carnival, cruise, location, paradise, review, reviews, rooms, ship, smoke, suite, suites