Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 06:04 AM

when we cruised on the glory last fall we didnt use the life jackets for the drill and it was a great relief. it is hot even before we did the drill. so when the crew said we didnt need them it was a great relief from the heat.
i think this is a move forward.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:37 PM
When I cruised on the Carnival Legend two months ago, we were required to carry the lifevests to the Muster Station during the Muster Drill. However, we did not have to put them on. And we just stood around and watched the crew member demonstrate how to put one on.

I suppose they wanted us to carry them, just so the crew members in the bright day-glow green baseball hats could point the passengers in the right direction (by seeing the number on the lifevest). The only problem with just carrying them to the Muster station was that the strap would drag on the ground creating a trip hazard.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 PM

When I did Disney about 3 years ago we didn't have to wear vest and we met inside air conditioned area.

Closed Thread

Tags
drill, jacket, life, ncl, policy