Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2005, 12:15 PM

Hi,
I booked a cruise on Carnival Ecstacy for 3/26. I selected a guaranteed cabin. Every week I get a new blue booklet with a different cabin assignment and level assigned. How am I suppose to know which one to use, do I go with the latest one? The last one was a better room and level. This is really confusing. I'm a first timer so I wasn't sure if this is normal.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:20 PM

As better cabins become available, according to your needs, your pleasant attitude when booking, its Carnivals way of thanking you. Once upgraded, they won't downgrade you. So keep the last boarding pass. To help you feel comfortable, check with your travel agent or Carnival directly.

Hope you enjoy your cruise on Carnival ,the most popular cruise ships!

David Landry
Old 03-08-2005, 12:30 PM

Hi David,
Thanks for your reply. The weird thing is the 2nd packet of information they sent looked like a better cabin and now this 3rd packet looks like I am back to a guarantee again with no cabin assignment. It's confusing!
Old 03-08-2005, 12:39 PM

What cabin were you assigned the second time?

Closed Thread

Tags
boarding, carnival, carnvial, cruise, passes, shops