Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2004, 10:32 AM

We're travelling on the Paradise with our 2 kids on Feb. 22nd. On the 27th I turn 40, and will be in cozumel.

I'm a diver, and hope to dive on my birthday. Because the ship doesn't arrive there until 1, getting to the early seating (which presumably we'll be assigned to because of the kids) is going to be tough, and a stress.

If I talk to the Maitre D', offer him a tip (I was thinking $20) for his help, do you think I'd be able to switch my dinner time for one night only?

Thanks

David
Old 02-04-2004, 10:32 AM

We're travelling on the Paradise with our 2 kids on Feb. 22nd. On the 27th I turn 40, and will be in cozumel.

I'm a diver, and hope to dive on my birthday. Because the ship doesn't arrive there until 1, getting to the early seating (which presumably we'll be assigned to because of the kids) is going to be tough, and a stress.

If I talk to the Maitre D', offer him a tip (I was thinking $20) for his help, do you think I'd be able to switch my dinner time for one night only?

Thanks

David
Old 02-15-2004, 03:57 PM

We just returned from the Paradise on 2/08, Eastern Itinerary. They have four different seatings for dinner so I would'nt think it should be a problem for you to switch. We noticed a lot of empty seats at our 8:00 dinner. You probably wouldn't even have to be so gracious with your tip, I feel the Wait Staff and the Room Stewards are the ones who deserve the better tips. Ask your Maitre D' the first night, they are more than happy to accomodate their guest. Have a good time and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Old 02-15-2004, 03:59 PM

P.S. Remember to mention it is your birthday because they bring you your own little birthday cake to your table.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, change, cruise, dinner, lines, royal, special, time