Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCruiser:
coming up, i told her lets go on another cruise, she said no she didnt want to cruise to the same place over and over agian, this would make the 3rd time going to cozumel only .but she cant get more time off for a 7 day cruise?

should i got to dinseyworld instead?
in would it be crowed april 25/30th?
or not go anywhere?

i like cruises cause i dont have to drive..
Definitely go SomeWhere. But Disney is nice, havn't been in years, but don't worry about the crowds at Disney, even when it is packed they move crowds better than anyone and they entertain you while you wait. They also limit the number people they admit in any given day. How about that? Disney really wants you to have a great Vaca and not complain about how you didn't get to ride Space Mt. Best advise for Disney is to book thier Hotel, even a cheap one. You cannot be refused entry because you are a "resident of the park" and on some days you can get in early to do your favorite ride. I understand thet just opened rooms in Cinderella'Castle.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:46 PM

yes where going to disney.. i rode space mt back in 92 , it was lame .,.thay got new ride now. prob go to sea world too, and the cape , hell i dunno untill i take off , its going to be a road trip , might end up in key west? who knows,, shes all fried up the wife is ..whats the name of the hotel where the monteram goes though it , its shaped like an A that where i want to stay at. i dont know the name of it .. any help..on that thanks ..gary
Old 03-20-2007, 10:14 PM

its called the contemporary. i am going to disney in september. it can be fun for adults too. with the addition of downtown disney and city walk by universal, the nightlikfe has really stepped up.
fascination-5/07
miracle-10/07
Old 03-21-2007, 12:56 AM

Gary,

You have got to have some pics taken on the ride!

We sorta compromise about the cruise. She picks the time frame, then we discuss the ships and itineraries and reach agreement. Then I get to pick what we do.

Seems to work for us, I want to do the Cave Tubing in Belize that Jim C. did, so I get my way on that.

Cruise planning is alot like the bedroom, it is give and take
Old 03-21-2007, 01:50 PM

Gary !!! whats up Stranger? Glad to see you get to go on Vacation soon. Disney is a blast get a three park pass. atleast get a pass for epcot they have Bars there.
I went with my sister we hit an old english pub first thing at epcot. we had a few Long Island Iced tea's got a slight buzz then did the rides had a great time.

Sea World is Fantastic and has great rides and 24 oz Bud Lights.
Keep us posted and dont Be a stranger here on Cruise_chat

Quote:
LOL IslandCruz same here and Im not even Married and I cruise alone But Booking a Cruise gives me the Same feeling
Old 03-24-2007, 05:34 AM

uuhhh drinkin and ridin would make me PUKE!! LOL TRESE
Old 03-26-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrOctober:
Gary !!! whats up Stranger? Glad to see you get to go on Vacation soon. Disney is a blast get a three park pass. atleast get a pass for epcot they have Bars there.
I went with my sister we hit an old english pub first thing at epcot. we had a few Long Island Iced tea's got a slight buzz then did the rides had a great time.

Sea World is Fantastic and has great rides and 24 oz Bud Lights.
Keep us posted and dont Be a stranger here on Cruise_chat

quote:
LOL IslandCruz same here and Im not even Married and I cruise alone But Booking a Cruise gives me the Same feeling
i only drink funship cocktails on the boat only'' im not a big drinker

igot the flu rightnow..i feel terrible.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:00 AM

Gary, Hope you get to feeling better real soon.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Gary, Hope you get to feeling better real soon.
why thanks there ,, i feel a little better today not much .. too much pollen in the air here..i got an achen back i wish i was going on that cruise in april.. i think where just going to stay home . may go to pensacola for a day or too..wife wants to go somewhere else besides cozumel.. i cant blkame here but i dont mind it the only time i get to drink. i havent had a drink since the thanksgiving trip.. see iam good..LOL!
Old 03-27-2007, 05:58 PM

Get well soon Gary...although when you DO get well you'll be busy pulling engines and shooting stuff and wont have time to chime in here

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, kicked