Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2005, 04:45 AM

We are back (I will post a review ASAP) and I am soooo sad - not about the cruise but about the folks who got on the Conquest after us yesterday...looks like Wilma is going to track almost precisely along their cruise path (It is smacking the Cayman's today...) What a horrible start to the new Captain's watch...

Wonder what their itinerary alterations will be (any way we can check?)

Great - FLAWLESS (almost ) cruise! Will review after we unpack & laundery & & & & &
Old 10-17-2005, 09:21 AM

Can't wait to read it! I kknow what you mean about Wilma.....

Tom
Old 10-17-2005, 08:37 PM

Hi Bob, welcome home! Hope you had a good one..looking forward to your review..speaking of WILMA ! I leave on Glory Sat. for KeyWest, Belize, and Cozumel. It is not looking good as new track has near KW on or about Sat. And regardless the waters will be churned up! I purposely booked late Oct. to avoid this scenario. I used to dodge them mid Sept. I would have one before me or trailing me every year, but never interfered. Now I change to a safer time and have one right in my cruise path! As of tonight Carnival has made no changes. Man, I have been looking forward to Chankunaab Park Oh well maybe will work out. I would hate to be re-routed to Nassau for only 2pm call. Well get your "land legs" and give us all a shout and details Island
Old 10-25-2005, 05:59 AM

hope all is well for you and look forward to hearing how you made out. I went in aug. and missed all that hurricane weather. We had perfect weather and plan on aug.again next year.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:49 AM

AMAZING! - I am on a business trip to Wash DC and woke up this morning to the news that tropical storm BETA has formed - wow what a season this has been - and we STILL have severasl weeks to go!!!

Hope all are well - I hear that Cozumel got pretty trashed. I got my DVD from Stingray city and email from VIP productions - Caymans seem to have weathereed the storm though. Do not know about Jamaica.

Anyone on the 16th cruise out of Galveston? I wonder how that Conquest cruise was....???

Closed Thread