Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2006, 02:30 PM

I am on a work visa in US and am taking Carnival Liberty in January. I have been at loss of information regarding requirment for visa at different ports of call.

Some of the ports are British territories.

Does anyone have information about visa requirements for getting off on those ports?
Old 06-13-2006, 04:53 PM

I took a 10-day Eastern Carribbean cruise with Princess when I was resident alien a few years ago. I never encounter any problem getting on or off the ship since cruise lines only required their own ship & sign card (your room key) to embark & disbark the ship. You are advised to carry your passport with you to re-enter US.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:56 AM

Have you thought of contacting your travel agent or the cruise line directly?? Or, since the ports in question are British Territories, you might want to contact the British Embassy and ask them.

Since the advent of 911, security is certainly more strict in many ports as well as on board the ships themselves.

Closed Thread

Tags
enter, ephesus, visa