Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 01:07 AM

The article can be found here.

Get your nominations in. You can do it via John's Blog or his Facebook page which can be found in the article. The categories are;

1. Favourite ship
2. Most fun port of call
3. Favourite Lido Deck lunch item
4. Favourite Dining room appetiser
5. Favourite Main Course
6. Favourite Dessert
7. Favourite Main Show
8. Favourite Piano Bar entertainer
9. Favourite Cruise Director (excluding John)
10. Crew member that made a difference
11. Best Punchliner Comedy Club Comedian
12. Favourite stateroom type.
13. Favourite Towel Animal
14. Favourite Onboard Activity
15. Best Excursion
16. Favourite Carnival Cocktail
17. Lifetime Achievement Award

Naturally, I nominated the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for favorite dessert. I also nominated Dean Gaines for best Punchliner comedian. Who can forget sore ribs from laughing so hard? For those that know me, you know who my crew member is that made a difference. It is a certain bartender whom I've sailed with several times.

Get your vote in for nominations through Thursday. Then the regular voting for the top nominees is supposed to start on the 20th.

Dwayne
Old 12-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned

I voted for Jr Powell (Hotel Director) for the Lifetime Award.

I know John will probably get the most votes for that one...but I don't believe he really wants it to be about him.....
Old 12-15-2010, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I know John will probably get the most votes for that one...but I don't believe he really wants it to be about him.....
I don't think he does either. I nominated Risa for the CD. I will prolly vote for John for the Lifetime one regardless. He has brought so much humor and fun to Carnival cruising! Not to mention the countless people he has taken the time to help.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne:
quote:
I don't think he does either. I nominated Risa for the CD. I will prolly vote for John for the Lifetime one regardless. He has brought so much humor and fun to Carnival cruising! Not to mention the countless people he has taken the time to help.

I had to vote for my Daughter as Crew of course and Reubin Sandwich for Lido deck entree, and chocolate melting cake. I also think John does not want it about him and so for liftime I thought a vote for the Captain of the Splendor who made good decisions in favor of the guests was a good vote.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
I had to vote for my Daughter as Crew of course and Reubin Sandwich for Lido deck entree, and chocolate melting cake. I also think John does not want it about him and so for liftime I thought a vote for the Captain of the Splendor who made good decisions in favor of the guests was a good vote.
I think the Captain of the Splendor is an excellent choice! I'll do that too! I had my list but hadn't submitted it yet. That is funny about the Reuben, that is my choice too!

Closed Thread

Tags
annual, bar, bloggers, carnival, carnvial, club, comedy, cruise, entertainer, heald, john, list, piano, punchliners, reviews