The article can be found here.
Get your nominations in. You can do it via John's Blog or his Facebook page which can be found in the article. The categories are;
1. Favourite ship
2. Most fun port of call
3. Favourite Lido Deck lunch item
4. Favourite Dining room appetiser
5. Favourite Main Course
6. Favourite Dessert
7. Favourite Main Show
8. Favourite Piano Bar entertainer
9. Favourite Cruise Director (excluding John)
10. Crew member that made a difference
11. Best Punchliner Comedy Club Comedian
12. Favourite stateroom type.
13. Favourite Towel Animal
14. Favourite Onboard Activity
15. Best Excursion
16. Favourite Carnival Cocktail
17. Lifetime Achievement Award
Naturally, I nominated the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for favorite dessert. I also nominated Dean Gaines for best Punchliner comedian. Who can forget sore ribs from laughing so hard? For those that know me, you know who my crew member is that made a difference. It is a certain bartender whom I've sailed with several times.
Get your vote in for nominations through Thursday. Then the regular voting for the top nominees is supposed to start on the 20th.