Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2003, 05:16 PM

Headed to the Caribbean on the Carnival Victory April 6, 2003........Anything I need to know up front.....?????Anyone going then????????
Old 03-16-2003, 05:16 PM

Headed to the Caribbean on the Carnival Victory April 6, 2003........Anything I need to know up front.....?????Anyone going then????????
Old 03-17-2003, 03:03 AM
we are going on victory in june to canada let met know what you think of ship after your cruise Peachcrek (FRAN)
Old 03-17-2003, 07:40 AM

The Victory is a beautiful ship. You will find it faster to take the scenic elevators off the atrium rather than wait for the main elevators. It is faster to take the stairs to get to the dining rooms instead of the elevators. They can drive you nuts with the number of places they have set up for picture taking.

The food and service are very good. The entertainment is great. Don't miss Steve Castle the CD do his juggling act. He may drive you crazy the rest of the time but his juggling act is well worth seeing.

I have a review on this board about the Victory. The author is Paul Bjorlin. I did back to back on the Victory in Jan.

Relax and enjoy this beautiful ship.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:10 PM

We just returned from the Victory on the eastern caribbean cruise and we were very impressed with the ship! The service was great, the food was plentiful & wonderful, the entertainment was incredible and the ports were more than we had expected. I can't say enough about the Victory, except that we hope to set sail on this ship again. The cruise director, Steve was great, actually the entire staff onboard was a treat. Unfortunately the port of St. Marten was taken out of our itinerary due to some minor complications with the ship's speed and slowing us down a bit. That i must say was a dissapointment, but they made it up to us by stopping in Nassau, Bahamas for a short visit. This is definately spring breakers paradise if you are traveling this month, but we had our 2 teenagers along so the overwhelming number of teenagers did not bother us at all. We had a balcony suite on the empress deck, and I must say that is the way to cruise. I would never cruise again without a balcony, it was just beautiful to sit on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful scenery as we pulled into each port. Feel free to email me if you have any questions that I may be able to help with prior to your cruise.

Joan
Old 04-02-2003, 03:37 AM

If yo haven't decided what to do in St. Maarten checkout Caribbean Duck Tours. Very new, tons of funCARIBBEAN DUCK TOURS

Closed Thread

Tags
april, carnival, reviews, victory