Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2006, 11:50 AM

"MEXICAN RIVIERA" CARNIVAL SPIRIT FEB. 11TH 2007.

I LOOKED UP THIS EXS. ON THE CARNIVAL WEB SITE AND IT ONLY SHOWS AS A KIDS EXS. DO THEY HAVE AN ADULT VERSION AND HAS ANYONE TAKEN THEIR KIDS TO THIS EXS. ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ESTIMATED COST?

I WANT TO MAKE SURE IT IS WORTH THE MONEY
Old 11-30-2006, 10:55 AM

Since anyone hasn't answered your questions, all I can do is give you our experience. We did the swim with the dolphins in Cozumel pre-hurricane. We booked it through Princess and it was $129/pp. It was one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had. The dolphins are strong, intelligent, and seem to enjoy interacting with humans. They are gentle around you, but when they pull you through the water you can feel their power. It is only my opinion, but I would recommend a swim with the dolphins any time. For me, it was a once in a lifetime experience I'll never forget.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:02 AM
I have not done a swim with dolphins but my daughter has. She dances with Carnival and recomends this excursion. You can find the price at the carnival web site. You will need to register and then put in your booking number. At that point you can see the excursions for any port and BOOK them. The Dolphin excursions will sell out fast. I have sailed on the Spirit, nice ship you will like it. I hope they still do "Spirits" as one of the dance shows, I really liked it.

Caribbean Activities & Attractions
Old 11-30-2006, 11:29 AM

THANK YOU PENNY3333 I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS EXPERIENCE. MY DAUGHTERS 6,10 WILL LOVE IT.
Quote:
Originally posted by penny3333:
Since anyone hasn't answered your questions, all I can do is give you our experience. We did the swim with the dolphins in Cozumel pre-hurricane. We booked it through Princess and it was $129/pp. It was one of the most awesome experiences I have ever had. The dolphins are strong, intelligent, and seem to enjoy interacting with humans. They are gentle around you, but when they pull you through the water you can feel their power. It is only my opinion, but I would recommend a swim with the dolphins any time. For me, it was a once in a lifetime experience I'll never forget.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:37 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY CRUISE DAD. DID YOU TAKE THE MEXICAN RIVIERA CRUISE WHEN YOU WERE ON THE SPIRIT?
Quote:
Originally posted by CruiseDad:
I have not done a swim with dolphins but my daughter has. She dances with Carnival and recomends this excursion. You can find the price at the carnival web site. You will need to register and then put in your booking number. At that point you can see the excursions for any port and BOOK them. The Dolphin excursions will sell out fast. I have sailed on the Spirit, nice ship you will like it. I hope they still do "Spirits" as one of the dance shows, I really liked it.

Caribbean Activities & Attractions

Closed Thread

Tags
book, carnival, cozumel, cruise, dolphin, dolphins, dophin, excursion, excursions, line, norwegian, reviews, swim