Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 09:17 AM
I recall a link someone posted that had photos of the Ships. Where was that? Anyone have any good photo of the Destiny, the ship itself with the name clearly visable is what I'm looking for.
Thanks
CruiseDad
Old 06-27-2007, 09:50 AM
I have a few from my honeymoon in 2005 but since I will cruise in the Carnival Destiny in July I can bring you new ones from it. What do you want to know or see??
I can give you some info or tips on this ship I really enjoy it last time and I hope this new opportunity will be more exiting than the last one since they reconditioned itů
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Casanova frankenstein:
I have a few from my honeymoon in 2005 but since I will cruise in the Carnival Destiny in July I can bring you new ones from it. What do you want to know or see??
I can give you some info or tips on this ship I really enjoy it last time and I hope this new opportunity will be more exiting than the last one since they reconditioned itů
Thanks, This is the next Ship my daughter will dance on. She doesn't sign on until Sept so she won't be there for your cruise (she is still on the Liberty) I like to have a photo of her ship on my desktop and Carnival seems to be very careful to make every photo be any ship. Since every 3rd crew member is a photographer she doesn't take many photos herself.

Will you be sailing out of San Juan or Barbados? We are planning New Years from San Juan, Dec 30, She says the New Years Eve cruises are really great. Deck party on New Years Eve beats Times Square and she lived in Manhatten for a while.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Im from Puerto Rico so I will be sailing from San Juan, Well if you come for the new years eve you will experience the Boricuas christmas you will have a lot of fun then... the longest christmas you can even think off LOL
Old 06-27-2007, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Destiny
Here is a link that has a few
http://smugmug.com/search/index.mg?searchWords=carnival...hType=global&x=7&y=6

Closed Thread

Tags
destiny