Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 02:34 PM

I know I read on here somewhere where different people had posted their input on the different cabins on any ship. I was just trying to find that again, so that we could maybe book one of those "fabulous" cabins that people speak of. You know, the larger ones, the wrap around balconies, the ones that we may not know of when booking.
Thanks!
Joni
Old 03-18-2008, 02:34 PM

I know I read on here somewhere where different people had posted their input on the different cabins on any ship. I was just trying to find that again, so that we could maybe book one of those "fabulous" cabins that people speak of. You know, the larger ones, the wrap around balconies, the ones that we may not know of when booking.
Thanks!
Joni
Old 03-18-2008, 03:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jmsettles:
Thanks!
Joni

8102 on the Destiny might qualify. I would not have called it fabulous but it was bigger by virtue of a long hallway into the stateroom. It is the most forward cabin, port side and opens from the end of the passageway. This gives a hall where your closets are and where the bathroom entrance is. This gives a large square of bedroom space and I think more closet space too. The balcony was the same as others but it did have the advantage of seeing into the bridge. We even got a wave from the captain, his quarters were next to ours. The down side is it's forward and high, not the best if you are subject to motion sickness.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:00 PM

Thanks CruiseDad.
I was hoping that someone might have that site information for me to read about the cabin selections on one particular ship. I know there was somewhere where you could go to pull up all the statistics like that on each ship....just not remembering.
joni
Old 03-18-2008, 05:07 PM

Not sure what site your talking about but try this one. here
Old 03-19-2008, 12:55 AM

I use the one Cruise Fanatic posted as well. Since you posted this in the Carnival section, I also want to pass along this link to their site section for deck plans. They both really come in handy. I use the Carnival catalog too, but the print is so small, I need my reading glasses and a magnifying glass to read it.

Dwayne

Closed Thread