Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 07:50 PM
By the way, LHP:

I used to be a Karaoke regular here in Orlando. When I was on my first and second cruises, I sang a song when they had Karaoke. On my third and most recent cruise, I did not go to Karaoke. But on my fourth cruise this November, I might.

The songs I used to sing allot were:
- Let's Stay Together by Al Green
- One in a Million You by Larry Graham
- Take My Breath Away by Rex Smith (not Berlin)
- Come and Get Your Love by Redbone
Old 08-30-2007, 02:55 PM

I am leaving on a B2B in 23 days! It is my 2nd B2B, but my 1st B2B on the same ship in the same room! Last year I did a B2B, a 5 day Bahama on the Fantasy and got off and hopped on the Glory the same day for a 7 day E. Carribbean. It was great. My B2B in a few weeks will be my first time cruising from the West coast and I am excited because I don't have to switch rooms or anything. I will go to the exact same ports the second time around but I don't care. Since this is my first, and probably last West Coast cruise for awhile ( I live on the East Coast and cruise out of Fl.) I am glad to go twice to the Riviera!
I really wanted to go on a B2B2B...hahaha

Carnival Glory 10/06 E. Carribb
Carnival Fantasy 9/06 Bahamas
HAL Maasdam 11/05 S. Carrib
HAL Volendam 10/04 S. Carrib
HAL Zaandam 9/03 W. Carrib
HAL Zuiderdam 5/03 E. Carrib
Old 09-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Frase:
By the way, LHP:

I used to be a Karaoke regular here in Orlando. When I was on my first and second cruises, I sang a song when they had Karaoke. On my third and most recent cruise, I did not go to Karaoke. But on my fourth cruise this November, I might.

The songs I used to sing allot were:
- Let's Stay Together by Al Green
- One in a Million You by Larry Graham
- Take My Breath Away by Rex Smith (not Berlin)
- Come and Get Your Love by Redbone
Sorry it took so long to answer, we just got back from taking the motorhome to the mountains for the week...to recover from our cruise.

One in a Million You is one of my favorite songs to hear (not to sing).

I sing more Country and 60's and 70's R&B, but also kick in a little Elton John, Cher and Celine.

You also asked about loyalty perks. Carnival does offer a Platinum card ON your 10th cruise. You get VIP Check In and Debarkation, free wash and fold laundry, free Slots (or Blackjack) tournament entry, canapes and petit fours delivered to your room, a Concierge at the Purser's desk so that you don't have to wait in line, a Logo item (beach bag), priority tendering and some other stuff.

We are "campaigning" for a Black Elite card for 25+ cruises, but that has not happened yet.

Enjoy your cruise and KARAOKE!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dreaming_big:
I am leaving on a B2B in 23 days! It is my 2nd B2B, but my 1st B2B on the same ship in the same room! Last year I did a B2B, a 5 day Bahama on the Fantasy and got off and hopped on the Glory the same day for a 7 day E. Carribbean. It was great. My B2B in a few weeks will be my first time cruising from the West coast and I am excited because I don't have to switch rooms or anything. I will go to the exact same ports the second time around but I don't care. Since this is my first, and probably last West Coast cruise for awhile ( I live on the East Coast and cruise out of Fl.) I am glad to go twice to the Riviera!
I really wanted to go on a B2B2B...hahaha
You will love the Pride. Personally, I prefer the Caribbean to the Mexican Riveria, but hey...a cruise is a cruise. Just put me on a ship and I am happy!!!

We have less than 4 weeks to the Victory to Canada for 7 days. I also expect it to have a completely different feel than a Caribbean cruise. (probably more like Alaska) But I will still have a great time!

Enjoy your B2B and let us know all about it when you return!

Closed Thread

Tags
1st, b2b, book, cabin, cabins, carnival, cruise, fascination, imagination, leg, legend, m245, sand, stateroom