Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2006, 12:15 PM

We are looking for other people to share costs of private tours. Carnival tours are great, but costly.
Cary and Carol
Old 03-03-2006, 07:48 AM

We are also going on the Carnival Liberty on 9/4/06. We are just now starting to investigate what we want to do on our trip in the way of tours through Carnival and what we want to do on our own. We are going into Rome on 9/3 and staying an extra day on the back end of the cruise. We have taken many cruises and are looking forward to our first European cruise. Peggy and Rick
Old 05-21-2006, 01:26 PM

I too am looking for people to share in shore excursions for Livorno and Naples. I have contacted a highly recommended guide and would love to share the expense at these two ports.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:50 AM

Carol and I would be interested in sharing a Naples shore excursion. Does not have to include visiting Naples. Pompei, Capri, Coast tour etc.
Carol and Cary
Old 05-22-2006, 08:18 AM

Would you please send me more information about the tours you have found. Cost, how many people, desription, etc. Thanks for responding.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:11 PM

Naples tour is a full day tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast which includes a two hours stop at the legendary ruined city of Pompeii (where you can choose to hire an archaeological guide or take the audio tour on your own. Followed by a full tour of the spectacular Amalfi Coast with visits to the colorful towns such as Amalofi, Positano, Sorrento and Ravello and the Amalfi Drive. They stop at a restaurant way off the beaten track withy views of Ravello and the coast. The total cost for4-6 is 500 Euros and for 7-8 it is 650 Euros excluding lunch and entrance fees. This guide will meet us on the pier in Naples and return us by our scheduled departing time. He is highly recommended by some friends who used him on this same tour last fall. If you are interested please e-mail me @ s.vose@earthlink.net.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cruiser6:
I too am looking for people to share in shore excursions for Livorno and Naples. I have contacted a highly recommended guide and would love to share the expense at these two ports.
We are traveling on same cruise with 2 other couples. Have identified Tuscany by Taxi in Livorno that operates mini vans that will accomodate up to 6 or eight people. We are considering this but have not made any decisions.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:24 PM

Joecruiser
Are you still interested in a private tour in Livorno? Sorry for the delay in replying but no one was responding to my posts so I hadn't check this website in awhile. If you are interested in seeing the leaning tower of Pisa and then a driving tour though beautiful landscapes and to Cinque Terre with a stop for lunch,I still have room in the van.
Also I still have room for people to join in the Naples tour going to Pompeii and a drive to the Amalfi Coast. Both these tours have been highly recommended by friends who used their services last yr.
Also looking for someone to share Vatican and Sistine Chapel tour on Sat Sept 2? Anyone interested?
Lastly.....share transportation from Hotels in central Rome to Port on Sept 4 and return from Port on the 16th to Hotel in Central Rome.
I'm getting excited about out trip. Love to share.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:19 AM

Hi we are coming from Australia and would be keen on doingthe vatican etc tour what are the prices and details etc.

We will be arriving in rome on Sat 2nd September 6am
Old 07-19-2006, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Caryross:
Carol and I would be interested in sharing a Naples shore excursion. Does not have to include visiting Naples. Pompei, Capri, Coast tour etc.
Carol and Cary

We have not booked a naples/pompeii tour yet. Have you? Looking to join a tour if anyone has room.

Peggy Rick

Closed Thread