Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2004, 10:12 PM

hi Jim - we leave on the Celebration on 05-03-04.. I will be happy to grab one if you still need it by then... like the other cruiser said... what is her 2nd & 3rd choice just in case... let me know... we leave home on 05-02... good luck ! P.S. I lost luggage last year on the 14th day they miraculously found it (even though I knew where it was the whole time) ... I guess they wanted to find it instead of paying my claim.... keep hounding em !
quote:
Originally posted by jrh_1958:
My family went cruised on the "Destiny" in early January and had a great time ... but upon arriving at home, my daughter's luggage never arrived and airline still hasn't found (probably won't). Anyway, from the Carnival Destiny Gift Shop we bought her a "towel" dog (small stuffed animal made to look like the towel animals that they leave in yr room every evening) and this was in the lost luggage. Since Carnival cannot sell these off-ship (they are duty-free), I am wondering if anyone planning a Carnival cruise would want to buy one and send to me if I send you money to cover it and postage (and maybe some extra for a drink or two)? I know this is a shot in the dark and I am riding on trust. If you can do this, let me know here or at jrh_1958@yahoo.com. Thanks! Jim
Old 04-16-2004, 05:46 AM

Hi! I am still in search of the elusive towel dog ... if possible, I would appreciate if you could still grab a dog towel dog! (earlier, another lady said she would get one but I got duped ,,, sent a check in Feb but still no dog). As for alternative choices, anything is fine. And most important - enjoy yr cruise and only do this if it's not a bother! Thanks! Let me know and I will send you $$. Happy Cruising!
Jim

quote:
Originally posted by steph:
hi Jim - we leave on the Celebration on 05-03-04.. I will be happy to grab one if you still need it by then... like the other cruiser said... what is her 2nd & 3rd choice just in case... let me know... we leave home on 05-02... good luck ! P.S. I lost luggage last year on the 14th day they miraculously found it (even though I knew where it was the whole time) ... I guess they wanted to find it instead of paying my claim.... keep hounding em !
quote:
Originally posted by jrh_1958:
My family went cruised on the "Destiny" in early January and had a great time ... but upon arriving at home, my daughter's luggage never arrived and airline still hasn't found (probably won't). Anyway, from the Carnival Destiny Gift Shop we bought her a "towel" dog (small stuffed animal made to look like the towel animals that they leave in yr room every evening) and this was in the lost luggage. Since Carnival cannot sell these off-ship (they are duty-free), I am wondering if anyone planning a Carnival cruise would want to buy one and send to me if I send you money to cover it and postage (and maybe some extra for a drink or two)? I know this is a shot in the dark and I am riding on trust. If you can do this, let me know here or at jrh_1958@yahoo.com. Thanks! Jim

Old 04-16-2004, 10:43 AM

Jim,
I tell you what... u dont even have to pre-pay me ! I will look on our trip for the animals... dog first choice then whatever I can find... IF I find one, when I get home I will email you a photo of it & then you can send the dinero ! Hows that sound ? you can email me @ smartin119@cox.net & we will stay in touch with you ! Its getting close now... woo hoo !!
Old 04-22-2004, 01:58 PM

Do they sell these towel animals on the HAL line? My daughter would love one (okay - me, too).

Closed Thread

Tags
animal, animals, buy, canival, carnival, cruise, dogs, gift, made, money, mouse, ship, shop, stuffed, towel, towels