Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I had a terrible time with HAL's online registration last year; if each page wan't perfect everything went blank and it sent you back to the login; and no prompts as to what you were doing wrong. Grrrrrrrr . . .

Never had a problem with Princess; I hope they leave theirs alone.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:10 PM

I must say I don't like the new layout either. I have to look for things now that use to be easy. I just wish they would finish it! They have added or taken away something everyday since last Friday night. The Transfers link disappeared today, but they added Group Excursions. And all the problems in the Excursion thread. I have never had problems before these changes.

Dwayne
Old 05-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I have had the same problem too. Mine still says incomplete. I figured it is because I have not given credit card information. I have never had to do that before. Not sure which one I will use at this point. It is frustrating as the last 3 or 4 times it was a breeze.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:48 PM

I never have a problem with the Funpass stuff. I just let the Wife do it
Works for me. Seriously I have not heard her complaining about it. She uses Netscape...I think. .

Old 05-08-2008, 08:40 PM

These problems started last Friday night when they decided to change the site layout. It has been problematic in every area it seems since. Who knows what they will change tonight.

SanDee, The credit card information was optional and not required before this mess started.

Try the help link I posted.

Dwayne
Old 05-09-2008, 05:29 AM

still no joy with funpass, could anyone tell me if it is because we have two booking numbers, my husband and myself and the children 16, 15 and 13 have a seperate booking number (cabin next door) Carnival are fully aware of this as i questioned it when booking. With the children being 16 and under I cannot set up on board expense account, could this be the problem. Any thoughts appreciated.
karen

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-09-2008, 06:54 AM

That is going to be a mess. You'll probably have to set up their on board account under your booking number. Did it give you an option for credit card information under their booking number? When filling out your credit card information it will ask for other names. I don't know how many other names it will let you add as I only added my hubby. I don't understand why they would give you 2 separate booking numbers without having an adult on both bookings. Try Dwayne's link that he posted, there is a phone number for contacting them. (Bottom of the left hand side, it has Contact Us)>
Old 05-09-2008, 12:38 PM

As Penny noted, each cabin should have an adult on the booking. I don't know if that is the problem or not. I just got off the phone with the FunPass dept., regarding another issue. They were pretty helpful. Give them a call.

1-866-236-6670

If anyone doesn't want to enter Credit Card info. when filling out the FunPass, select the cash option. Then when checking in they can set the account up with a credit card.

Dwayne
Old 05-09-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kagmarshall:
still no joy with funpass, could anyone tell me if it is because we have two booking numbers, my husband and myself and the children 16, 15 and 13 have a seperate booking number (cabin next door) Carnival are fully aware of this as i questioned it when booking. With the children being 16 and under I cannot set up on board expense account, could this be the problem. Any thoughts appreciated.
karen
Simply call the cruiseline or your T/A and make sure your bookings are "cross referenced". That means it's in the system that you're traveling together and dining at the same table etc. Unless they did the cross reference procedure the system won't regognize that the parents are in the cabin next door and the responsible party for the kiddos. I think this will resolve any issues you're having.

Cheers, Neil
Old 05-09-2008, 01:42 PM

Kagmarshal, We have same situation... we are in adjoining cabin with our 2 kids next door (separate booking number). We were able (eventually) to link the credit card account with our booking and kids booking number. But yikes, the kids now have purchasing power!!!! Anyway, it took a couple of days and a call to the TA who gave me the number and extension to call carnival. This was handled with a phone call and we were able to print fun pass (status: COmplete..yea!!) but not the travel docs which were listed as "on hold." We figured we would check back periodically as maybe they are checking our financial info(??). Also, we are about 75 days til cruise time, so maybe carnival thinks we are being too impatient for travel docs. Glad I'm not the only one having problems. I thought it was one of those PEBKAC situations.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, deadline, filling, free, fun, funpass, image, logo, number, online, pass, picture, print, telephone, toll