Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 12:53 PM

Hi Everyone, We are leaving on our first Carnival Cruise Sunday. Was wondering if anyone has any tips for us. Cozumel is closed so we get an extra day at sea. Any suggestions would be great. We know the Kids club is the best. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:53 PM

Hi Everyone, We are leaving on our first Carnival Cruise Sunday. Was wondering if anyone has any tips for us. Cozumel is closed so we get an extra day at sea. Any suggestions would be great. We know the Kids club is the best. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gatorboy:

Welcome to Cruise Chat
I love the days at sea. Be sure to check the Capers newletter to see what might interest you. If you have the money a Spa treatment is always nice but book early for that day. Do a breakfast in the main dinning room, and eat at a fancy table, be waited on and talk to other guests that you will be seated with. Go all the way forward past guest cabins on deck 7 or 9 and find a door to a little flying bridge and just watch the ocean go by (Legend might be on different decks but look for it.) there could be dance lessons, bingo, scavanger hunts, games in the main lounge.

And you can gamble if that's what you like.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:43 PM

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 05:12 PM

I can't say enough good about the Legend. I love the spirit class ship's and the Legend is my favorite. The service is great and the food quality as well . We have sailed the Lrgend 3 times and were more than satisfied every time. Have a nice trip and enjoy the sea day.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:52 PM

Hi Gatorboy, Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Congratulations on your first Fun Ship cruise! The Legend is a fantastic ship with a great crew. Don't forget to check out Billie's piano bar. Do read the Capers (the daily newsletter) everyday like CruiseDad suggested. There is always something going on somewhere. Fortunately the Legend is a very easy ship to find your way on. She is long, but very well laid out.

If you have any specific questions, we'll be glad to help.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne
Old 06-04-2009, 09:05 AM

Hi Gatorboy, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Congratulations on your upcoming cruise! Be sure to try the chocolate melting cake-yummo! I think you'll have a wonderful time on board the Legend. I've read nothing but great reviews. Unfortunately, have not had to pleasure to sail on her, personally. If you have time when you return, please come back by and let us know how your cruise went. Best wishes and Bon Voyage
Old 06-04-2009, 01:16 PM

If you serach my post's of the past you will find a full review of Ledgend, from our past cruise in Feb,,

Have a great time,,,,

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-05-2009, 08:51 AM

I agree please let us know what you think about the total experience on the Legend. I am willing to bet you will love it.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:09 PM
I was on the Legend Maay 17. It was the best Cruise, and best ship I have been on yet !

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, club, cruise, kid, kids, legend, lrgend, review, reviews, suggestions