Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
they have a new program called relax debarking no calling of color tags any more at least the Miracle was that way you left the ship when you were ready to leave once they got all the foreign travels checked thru customs and everyone bills were paid
Old 03-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Banned

Does Carnival have the relaxed debarkation on all of it's ships? I am interested in the Legend in particular, does it have it? Tom
Old 03-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Tom , we were on the Miracle in Tampa in Jan 2006 and this was the first time we ran into relaxed debarking what a great thing there was no crowding, people were taking thier time eating breakfat and just hanging out, we were only in line for less then 10 minutes we got off the glass elevator and the line was there and they had 4 machines checking our sign and sail cards what a pleasure to not fight the crowd or wait for that color coded tag.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Banned

Peach
Is the relaxed debarkation available on all Carnival ship's? Do you know if it is on The Legend? Tom
Old 03-11-2006, 01:11 PM
hi Tom , I do not know if other carnival ships are offering the relaxed debarking The miracle was the first cruise I was on this year so it might be a trial thing to see if it works out better, we are doing one in april so we shall see if they are offering it also, maybe if you contact Carnival direct maybe they would let you know I just know it was really nice not to fight the other passengers off the ship it was rally pleasent leaving Fran
Old 03-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Banned

My personal cruise planner from Carnival called today. She said that relaxed debarkation was not available on the Legend.I would like to try that some time in the future. I hope it work's out on the test ship's. Tom
Old 03-13-2006, 12:44 PM

Thomas,
You said your personal cruise planner from CCL called you. Just curious, when did you book your cruise? and did you book in direct to the 800#, on the CCL website, a TA, or another intenet sight?
Old 03-14-2006, 04:17 AM
Banned

Cruise
I booked the cruise several months ago. I checked prices with 2 travel agent's and CCL. 1 travel agent was about the same price but did not give me some of the discount's. So I booked it with my personal planner, got all her discount's, she got credit for the sale.Then I switched it to the t/a we normally use and got an extra $50.00 bonus, everybody was happy including me.My personalplanner at CCL is Diana Vasquez, very helpful and will use her again.I hope this answer's your quetion's, if not ask away! Tom

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, debark, debarkation, disembark, disembarking, early, legend, letting, line, norwegian, people, relaxed