Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 05:59 PM

Okay, Basically I am here to answer any questions that you might have...

First of all everything on the ship was awsome!

food: it is all free. The only thing you have to pay for is any alchol items. Either than that the food was deliciouse! WARNING:you may gain a couple pounds..

Packing: Dont worry! All you need to do is pack what you would normally wear. It was very nice weather on the ship, the only thing was at night up on the open decks it was a bit cooler and a little windy. But nothing to major.

Bathing: Everything you need to bath with was there for free in the bathrooms. The only thing you need to bring was conditioner. In the shower there was body wash and shampoo and aloso a block of soap.

Formal night: If you would like to go to firmal night thats fine, but personally, I dont think you should go in a t shirt. Its fun to dress up, have a little fun. If you dont want to go thats fine too, and NO you dont have to stay in your room. You could go to the buffeys and have dinner there. Formal night only takes place in the dinning rooms.

Tipping: If you would like to tip som one you must have change!!! you can not tip anybody from your sail and sign card. you can buy items with you card then pay for it when you get off the ship, thats pretty cool. But you can not tip with your sail and sign card.

Food: the food was fanominal. They hade anything you could ever imagine. Tons of virety.

Now if this helps you, please respond so I know I could be of help...Thak-you Meghan
Old 11-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Hi Meghan, and welcome to cruise-chat.com!

Thank you for posting the above information. Was this from your cruise on Elation?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:00 AM

LisaP

yes, this was from my cruise on the elation. It was so much fun, and everything was amazing. If you are going soon, I can bet you will have a blast.

Have Fun,

Meghan
Old 11-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by baby-balouga:
LisaP

yes, this was from my cruise on the elation. It was so much fun, and everything was amazing. If you are going soon, I can bet you will have a blast.

Have Fun,

Meghan
Baby (Meghan) It sounds like you are now hooked on cruising, like the rest of us. I see you met a dancer. How did that happen? What did you think of the shows on the Elation?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:20 PM

CruiseDad, I do not wish to hijack a thread, but I know you have a special interest in the dancers and shows. We just got back from the Spirit. I would say the shows were above par, The main singers Rudy Lowe, and Kate were great, two dancers really stood out Shawn and I believe the others name was Megan. We noted all of them on the comment card.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gdjoslin:
CruiseDad, I do not wish to hijack a thread, but I know you have a special interest in the dancers and shows. We just got back from the Spirit. I would say the shows were above par, The main singers Rudy Lowe, and Kate were great, two dancers really stood out Shawn and I believe the others name was Megan. We noted all of them on the comment card.
Thanks Gary, I also know the sound tech on the Spirit, he is my daughters boyfriend.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:08 AM

Well the sound and lighting crew is doing a fantastic job on the Spirit.....have to admit I forgot to put them on the comment card.
Speaking of comment cards, am I the only one who thinks the space to write in is a little small? I use all the space, margins ect.

Closed Thread