we sailed on the Celebration in August.
It is the oldest ship in the Carnival fleet (1987). Hence it does not compare to a ship like the Victory. Always keep that in mind.
I'll give you my pro's and con's.
- More personal/interaction with the staff (waiters, cabin steward, maitre d')
- Better food quality
- Less line up at shops, photo, buffet
- quick checkin at Jaxport (no other ships are there)
- small and confined space (no 9 story atrium)
- less amenities
- some areas still look like 80'ish style
- biggest con for me was the vibration of the
ship and engine noise. Bring earplugs for
All in all we had a great time, because we knew from the start what to expect. Go with an open mind and you will have a great cruise.