Hi, this is me and my girlfriend first time going to a cruise trip. We decided to pick 7 days Eastern Caribbean with Liberty. We are so excited about this cruise experiences. Start looked at all the activities before we book the cruise lol. The more we look into it the more questions we got. We are still student we got a budget for this vacation there lots of questions would like to know before booking so we can spend our money wisely
1. Eastern Caribbean is it a trip worth going?
2. How to register for the shore excursions? What are their costs?
3. Which shore excursions are must see?
4. Can you do multiple shore excursions on one day? How the times are schedule?
4. Any extra or potential cost on the cruise?
5. All food FREE including fancy dinner?
6. Any fun activities, food, place are must see, must eat on the cruise?
7. Any charge on getting off cruise if did not join any shore excursions on that day?
8. Can you get back and off cruise for dinning?
9. Tips require for dinning? If so what is the normal amount?
10. Any cruise info I did not ask and should be aware of?
Thank you for the help!