Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 09:54 AM

Lobster night Thursday,,,, Lobster scuba diving excursion Thursday morning. Don't just catch a lobster for you to eat, catch a few for your friends as well.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Administrator

They could cut down on the galley staff by offering a cooking class to the passengers. "For just $200 per person, you'll get first hand experience with preparing a meal for 2000 people. Learn how to grill hundreds of steaks in two hours. Experience the exciting life of vegetable prep. As a bonus, the fruits of your labor will be served to you and your fellow guests!"
Old 02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Banned

I came up with the idea of a karaoke kiosk that makes you a video (and audio) of your karaoke performance.

They have one at Oprymills in Nashville and it seems to do a booming business.....

how many grandmas would pay for a video of their little darling singing "twinkle twinkle"..a bunch I bet.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
I came up with the idea of a karaoke kiosk that makes you a video (and audio) of your karaoke performance.

They have one at Oprymills in Nashville and it seems to do a booming business.....

how many grandmas would pay for a video of their little darling singing "twinkle twinkle"..a bunch I bet.
Sounds like a good revenue generating idea to me. As long as they didn't try to advertise it after every performance.

> Karaoke host - "Don't forget folks, we have your special memory video available at the kiosk".

Dwayne
Old 02-21-2009, 07:52 PM

Just got back from carnival valor and let me tell you that carnival is nothing like RCCL I know I paid a cheaper rate for carnival and next time will pay the additional money. The service was horrible, they seemed to do what ever they could to make money instead of customer service. They do things cheap. The main pools were not opened the first four days due to rough seas, but do you think they would open up the adult pool for people with children that answer no. I had to tell my 3 year old daughter she could swim. The hot tubs were cold wasnt even relaxing. No drinks in the water what is up with that I would have understood if they were glass as for parting they was none unless you were above 45 (we are 30. Well thats about all (It stresses my out thinking about it) would rather forget my vacation on carnival
Mainier 2004,2005
Majestey 2005
Navigator 2006
Soverign May 2007
Valor Feb 2009
Valor 2010

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, carnivalcruisestageband, carnivale, cost, cruise, cutting, extremelifeboatscom, info, liberty, line