Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2006, 10:05 AM

Just returned from trip on Imagination if anyone has any questions
Old 03-08-2006, 02:28 PM

I was recently on the Imagination. How did you enjoy your cruise?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-08-2006, 05:43 PM

I am going on the Imagination on August 28th. How is it. How are the cabins? Do they have a basketball court for my teenage son. Did you take any kids, if so did they like it?? Do you have any pictures to post or I can look at??? Thank you

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-08-2006, 05:45 PM

I am going to Cayman Island and Ocho Rio, what excursions did you do if you went to these islands.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:50 PM

Nita,
Unfortunately we did not visit those islands, but I did do a mega-review of our cruise that can be found at: http://www.cruisereviews.com/Carniva...gination57.htm
It has a lot of pictures that you might find helpful. My daughter and I enjoyed the cruise, our cabin was quite satisfactory and overall it was a great cruise. I do not recall seeing a basketball court onboard.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-09-2006, 07:15 AM

We really enjoyed our cruise! Probably one of the biggest perks was that they put us with very similar couples to ourselves at dinner so we had people to hang out with during the cruise. This really encouraged us to take part in more of the activities than maybe otherwise.
Make sure to take good sunscreen and wear it from day one. The sun is very intense the further south you go and even with sunscreen you can burn quickly and badly.

In Grand Cayman we did the stingray city and island tour. We went to the turtle farm, hell and the sting ray sandbar. We enjoyed this, but we would have probably also enjoyed snorkelling too. If you've never spent time with stingrays before, do go see this. If you have spent time touching and feeding them in the past, you may want to try something else. Grand Cayman had pretty beaches, some shopping, but not much else. Nice stop on a cruise but not a land vacation destination for us. Ocho Rios we did Dunns River Falls and Mahogony beach. The falls was the highlight of our cruise! A must do...and it is in the shade in fresh water which makes it very pleasant and refreshing. The beach was small but okay.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:18 AM

We were please with the size of the cabins and the showers in the bathrooms. (bigger than on RCCL's Sovereign) We were very comfortable. There is basketball, ping-pong, and minigolf. We did not take our kids, but there were kids on board that appeared to be having fun....saw them a lot at the ice cream machines What pictures are you interested in? Have a wonderful time!
Old 03-10-2006, 03:54 PM

SHANNONIA,
Any pictures you have posted on a website would be nice, but particularly if you have any of the cabins, and just different things that are on the Imagintion ship that we can look at. Always nice to look at different pictures of where you are going soon!!!!!1
Thanks

Old 03-11-2006, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shannonia:
We were please with the size of the cabins and the showers in the bathrooms. (bigger than on RCCL's Sovereign) We were very comfortable. There is basketball, ping-pong, and minigolf. We did not take our kids, but there were kids on board that appeared to be having fun....saw them a lot at the ice cream machines What pictures are you interested in? Have a wonderful time!
Just found out my room assignment on the rivera deck near the front of the ship R57 in a quad room any inout into being on the first deck???? Any pictures of the room or the ship in general would be nice to see some of any kind.

Old 03-11-2006, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
quote:
Originally posted by shannonia:
Just found out my room assignment on the rivera deck near the front of the ship R57 in a quad room any inout into being on the first deck???? Any pictures of the room or the ship in general would be nice to see some of any kind.

opps input

Closed Thread