Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2005, 06:42 PM

Does anyone know if you can get a dinner table for two in your assigned dining room on your cruise. My husband and I are schedule to depart on Dec 18, 2005 for our 20th Anniversary. I need all the help I can get to plan this cruise.

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2005, 12:36 AM

monsie,

I'm not sure whether all Carnival ships have tables for two, but on those that have them, sure you can. Your travel agent should let Carnival know about your request for a table for two.

Be advised that these fill up quickly, however. If you don't get one, there's also always the possibility to check with the maitre d' onboard the ship, who might be able to get one for you.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 11-02-2005, 07:51 AM

Your TA can request a table for 2 and your seating time..... when you get your sign n sail card, your table number will be on it. When you get to your cabin, check out the Capers and see what time the Matre'd will be in the dining room. You go there during that time and look at your table. If it is a table for 2, you can leave. If not, get on line and ask to be switched for a table for 2. I find $10-$20 works well in this instance. You will get a notice in your cabin about 4 pm as to your new table number Enjoy your cruise.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:05 AM

Hello new cruiser, I hope you enjoy your cruise. I have met some very friendly people at the dinner table, your cabin will allow you quality time to be alone, let the whole ship know of your special day and celebrate at dinner with others. I'll take a table for 100 any day, lots of conversation. But thats just me,, hope you get your table.

Closed Thread