Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006, 06:27 PM

My very first cruise is going to take place this June...going to the Eastern Carribean on the Elation!!! Can't Wait!! We sail June 18th-25th. I know this will sound like a stupid question, but any suggestions are much appreciated. When the 3 of us go on a shore excursion, how do we juggle a sail and sign card, money, etc, and be able to all enjoy swimming at the same time, without losing anything? Can't swim with your wallet on ya, and sure can't leave it ashore or trust it with a stranger. Any suggestions?.........Just a thought.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:45 PM

Some places have locked lockers you can rent for a small fee depending on where you go. The last cruise I was on we had no problem renting a locker at the beach, Playa Mia, in Cozumel and shared it. There were 4 of us. Just took a our sun glasses, beach towels, sun tan lotion and a few small bills for things like Ice Cream (We loved the Solaros)in a small beach bag. I am sure you should have no problem where ever you go. Have a great time on your cruise.

Old 03-17-2006, 10:07 PM

Both my wife and I wear board shorts with the velcro pockets. Just put your sign & sail card, license, a credit card and some cash in the pocket. Sure the cash gets wet, but I have never lost anything, and the merchants have always been willing to take my wet money.

Whatever money is left I spread out in the cabin overnight to dry.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:41 AM

I bought a square container that hund around my neck. Also if your swimming trunks has a zipper but your card there.

Closed Thread

Tags
excursions, lockers, rent, shore, tours