Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 04:49 PM

We are planning a cruise on Canival Fascination out of Jacksonville Fl. Is the beach and stores near either one of these ports? Is it walking distance? How long does the ship stay in each port?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:49 PM

Quote:
How long does the ship stay in each port?
Hi "p", The Fascination will go to Half Moon Cay on rotating itineraries. If you are referring to that as Coco Cay, which is RCI's private island.

For the itinerary that includes Half Moon Cay, the port times should be:

Half Moon Cay 8AM - 6PM

Nassau 7AM - 10PM

Of course these could change.

In Nassau the shops are easily within walking distance. The beach I go to is a taxi ride away beside Atlantis.

I haven't been to Half Moon Cay yet. Here is a link to Info on the Carnival site.

I am hoping to do this itinerary next spring sometime.

Dwayne
Old 07-19-2008, 07:40 AM

The beach mentioned by Dwayne is called Cabbage Beach. There is no admission fee for Cabbage Beach. I would highly recommend taking a walk through the Atlantis, you'll be in awe at their aquarium.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
atlantis, bahama, bahamas, beach, beaches, carnival, cay, coco, cocoa, cruise, cruises, ferry, long, nassau, review