Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2006, 05:55 PM

My mother-in-law and I just returned from the 4/13 Sensation cruise and were very disappointed. I wish I had seen these postings ahead of time- I might have found a way to cancel! I have to say, everything that is being posted was very much the case on our trip as well. It was virtually impossible to find anyone to help you with anything- the crew seemed inexperienced and rude and the ship was moldy and smelly. There was almost nothing to do on board- the show the first night was cancelled, the tv in our room got three stations, and the food was terrible. I felt sorry for our waitress in the dining room- she was trying to work several large tables all alone and could not keep up. I sailed on Carnival's Glory over a year ago and had a great time- don't know what has happened in the meantime but I will not sail Carnival again. Very disappointing.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:49 PM

Since you had such a great cruise on the CCL Glory don't you think it's worth another try? Obviously Carnival is having some serious problems with the Sensation. I'm sure headquarters will be addressing the problems with the Sensation. They certainly don't want one ship to drag down the whole fleet of 21. My Aunt&Uncle, and cousin and her son, were just on the CCL Glory. They had a fabulous time. It is unfortunate things didn't go well for you this time. But being you have had a good experience with Carnival, I wouldn't give them up yet.

Closed Thread