Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2006, 03:11 PM

Anyone going on Carnival Triumph April 29th? Western Caribbean
Old 04-19-2006, 03:48 PM

My friend and I are going on the April 29th trip to Cozumel, Grand Caymon and Ocho Rios.

I just found out that a girl I sing in the choir with, her friend that she works with, this friend, husband and son are also going on the 29th cruise.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:32 PM

Hello, I don't know if you seen my message posted or not, but my friend (2 ladies) and I are going on the same cruise as you two.

Have you heard if anyone else has answer your question about being on the same trip as us?
Old 04-21-2006, 03:54 PM

Hi, not too many responses from this sight, but alot on another. For a minute I thought we were the only ones on the ship. I heard today that the Triumph is awesome! Can't wait 8 more days!!! What deck are you on? We are on the Verandah deck.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:37 PM

Hello, unfortunately, we don't know what deck we will be on until we arrive. We booked an inside cabin, as we knew we would not be using it that much. I checked with our agent, but she said we probably wouldn't know until we arrive there.

I don't know about you, but I have been trying to make notes of some of the things people have said about the Triumph. I have also made copies of the floors, so I/we will know what floor to go to for whatever.

Have you booked any tours? I am in the process now of booking something to do in Cozumel and Ocho Rios. Grand Caymon, we'll just play it by ear.

What other site are you referring to when you said there were quite a few responses?
Old 04-24-2006, 08:08 PM

Rose & Brian,
My family and I are booked on the Triumph which is departing May 13th. We are going to the same ports. Please let me know if you hear anything about the excursions on Cozumel. We are booked on the Beach Buggy and Snorkel and Deep Sea Fishing. Plus please let me know if there any shops by the port in Cozumel, or do we have to take a taxi to the downtown area. Have a great time.
rkscamper@adelphia.net
Old 04-25-2006, 04:21 PM

Cruisemates.com is the other site. I have not enrolled in that one, I just read the message boards. We booked Snuba in Cozumel, and Horseback riding in Ocho Rios. Always wanted to ride a horse on the beach and in the water!
Quote:
Originally posted by brneyes:
Hello, unfortunately, we don't know what deck we will be on until we arrive. We booked an inside cabin, as we knew we would not be using it that much. I checked with our agent, but she said we probably wouldn't know until we arrive there.

I don't know about you, but I have been trying to make notes of some of the things people have said about the Triumph. I have also made copies of the floors, so I/we will know what floor to go to for whatever.

Have you booked any tours? I am in the process now of booking something to do in Cozumel and Ocho Rios. Grand Caymon, we'll just play it by ear.

What other site are you referring to when you said there were quite a few responses?
Old 04-26-2006, 11:35 AM

Thanks for the info. I am going to try to check out that website and see what "other" information I can get. I have made up an itinerary for us, so that will give me an idea of what is ahead for next week.

Do you know "exactly" what area the roll call might be for "Triump" next week, or do you just look at all the messages?
Old 05-06-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rkscamper:
Rose & Brian,
My family and I are booked on the Triumph which is departing May 13th. We are going to the same ports. Please let me know if you hear anything about the excursions on Cozumel. We are booked on the Beach Buggy and Snorkel and Deep Sea Fishing. Plus please let me know if there any shops by the port in Cozumel, or do we have to take a taxi to the downtown area. Have a great time.
rkscamper@adelphia.net
Hi,
My wife and I are booked on that same cruise as you and your family. We are flying out of New York the day before into FT. Lauderdale, and then sight-seeing that day then being shuttled over to the port. The E-mail that is attached is one of my wifes emails because mine is not working at this time. We are way down on main deck, and this is out 2nd cruise. We are celebrating our 10 yr anniversary. Contact us if you are interested in meeting anytime. Hope to see you there and have a great cruise.

TCB,
Gary & Jen!
Old 05-07-2006, 01:16 PM

Hi,
just got back last night. We had an awesome time! The ship, the food, the crew was awesome. We had a balcony this time and +loved it, we will not go back to the bowels of the ship ever again.

As for the excursions we did the Snuba in Cozumel, it was great. I was abit hesitant at first but then got over it and had a blast. There was not too much on the botton of the area we snuba'd (?) in because of the hurricane, but it was still a good time.

We liked Grand Cayman the best! Beautiful beaches, water, people. We decided to go with Moby Dick Tours to Sting Ray city and Snorkel. Sooooo glad we did! I kissed a sting ray and will now have 7 years good luck, according to our guide. Bye the way it was only $35.00 to do that tour right form the peir, were we were tendered. The sign said $40.00 but mention internet site and get it for $35.00 per person. We snorkeled afterward and that was great too, many fish, shells and coral to see there. Look on th einternet for tours, much cheaper than the ships. Another good tip is get sandwiches made at the deli on ship and pack in ice for your lunch on the island. Depending on what time you have your tour you may not have time to eat at a restaurant and shop.

Jaimaca....be careful and put your tough face on! You are approached by everyone every second for taxi rides or to buy pot or even kids if you want. Many were not happy with the island folks there. We went on the horseback excursion and would definately do it again. Did not have much time after our ride so we just got back on the ship.

All in all we had a great time, and did not want to return home...oh, well back to reality tomorrow!

Closed Thread

Tags
call, cruise, pictures, roll, triumph