Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2006, 11:41 AM

THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND CRUISE.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:35 PM

Hey Rhonda,

We sail out on May 8th. Looking forward to the trip. We love the Holiday. This will be our third trip on her. I understand they are putting a nine hole mini golf duirng the refurbishment taking place as we speak!!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:53 AM

I had a great time on the Holiday. Are you going to Mexico? I have a major question for you? I know I dont know you but could you do me a favor if you get the same assistant server as I had? I had a server named Wendy and a assistant named Romeo* he was from the phillipines. They are in the Seven Seas Dinning Room. If you have Romeo as a assistant server could you please write down my email and name and give it to him. Please?? I know this is a burden but if you would I would be very grateful. My email is: xxbarbiegirliexx@yahoo.com
My name is Barbie and I was at table 235. Thank you so much. If you want to know anything about the excursions or the ship activities or what not just let me know. Please if you can do this for me. Thank you so very much.

Thank you-- Barbie Taylor
Old 06-13-2006, 07:44 AM

MySpace Pictures
Image code by MySpaceDirect.com
Old 06-13-2006, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by barbie tay:
I had a great time on the Holiday. Are you going to Mexico? I have a major question for you? I know I dont know you but could you do me a favor if you get the same assistant server as I had? I had a server named Wendy and a assistant named Romeo* he was from the phillipines. They are in the Seven Seas Dinning Room. If you have Romeo as a assistant server could you please write down my email and name and give it to him. Please?? I know this is a burden but if you would I would be very grateful. My email is: xxbarbiegirliexx@yahoo.com
My name is Barbie and I was at table 235. Thank you so much. If you want to know anything about the excursions or the ship activities or what not just let me know. Please if you can do this for me. Thank you so very much.

Thank you-- Barbie Taylor
HI BARBIE,

SURE, I WILL TRY TO FIND WENDY AND ROMEO, AND GIVE HIM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. I AM NOT CRUISING UNTIL 8/19. DID YOU GO ON ANY EXCURSIONS? WE ARE GOING TO COSTA MAYA AND COZUMEL.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR CRUISE.

THANKS
RHONDA
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 AM

Hello Rhonda!!
Thank you so much, you do not know how much I appreciate that. I really didnt know any other way to get back in touch with him. And I really probably should have given it to him then but I forgot. Hopefully he hasn't forgotten me already. But I went on two different excursions I went on the fiesta party boat in Cozumel, which the party boat was fun but the beach (Playa Del Mia) wasnt to nice. Atleast not in my opinion I didnt really like that excursion. But in Calica which is really Playa Del Carmen I went on the 4x4 Cavern and Beach excursion. I did like that one. It was a lot of fun you get to go snorkling or just swimming in the caverns and you can see different things. I would recommend bringing your own snorkling mask and snorkel because it is $20 to rent one, but you do get to keep the snorkel and get to use a underwater flashlight. Also if you go on that excursion I would buy an underwater camera its really interesting to see everything under the water. I really wanted to go on the ATV tour but I couldnt go because one of the people with us was only 17 and you have to be 18 and have tennis shoes not sandals. Have you been on any other cruises?? Well I hope to talk to you soon. Thank you very much.

Thanks,
Barbie
Old 06-16-2006, 10:10 AM

Leaving on July 3rd.... this is my 3rd cruise, first on Holiday.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gayle:
Leaving on July 3rd.... this is my 3rd cruise, first on Holiday.
what ship were you on your first and second cruise?

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, romeo, server