Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2005, 07:02 AM

Hello! I went into My Reservation on Carnival.com and there is finally a room number assigned to our booking number. We were on the to be announced (Guar. Oceanview) My question is what can I do if we are assigned to a room classified as partically obstructed view?? I would not mind as long as I can see the water but Should I have to pay for an oceanview if I can not see the ocean??
Old 08-26-2005, 07:02 AM

Hello! I went into My Reservation on Carnival.com and there is finally a room number assigned to our booking number. We were on the to be announced (Guar. Oceanview) My question is what can I do if we are assigned to a room classified as partically obstructed view?? I would not mind as long as I can see the water but Should I have to pay for an oceanview if I can not see the ocean??
Old 08-26-2005, 01:21 PM

you know what I have been looking around and a 5a is not clasified as an oceanveiw! call carnival and express your disaproval (be nice though) and just explain to them you paid for an ocean view not an ubstructed view.... Let me know what happens. I agree that you should not have to pay an oceanview price for a partial oceanview and see if they will compensate with shipboard credit or something...... if you get nowhere ask to speak with a manager or someone above the rep on the phone because I dont belive they can do anything for you......

Closed Thread

Tags
nolin, tammy