Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2006, 09:18 AM

This is my first cruise and I am trying to find all out all the information I can before hand. Breakfast is my favorite meal. How is breakfast? Do you have a variety of bacon, sausage, eggs cooked to order, eggs benedict, mamosas etc

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-04-2006, 01:32 PM

We've only been on three cruises, going on our fourth this June (Glory). We've always enjoyed the breakfast. You kinda have learn the best time to go, though. Each crew is different. Also, if your expecting the service you get at dinner, probably not gonna happen. You'll notice, though, the same people who were in the main dining hall are there, VERY tired and overworked, I'm sure. I don't like a lot of fuss in the morning so this doesn't bother me at all. There has been a wide variety on every ship I've been on for breakfast. One time, it was the same choices every morning, but there were SO many choices, I just adjusted where I got in line. I do remember made-to-order lines, I didn't try them though.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:28 PM

I'm going on my third in May. I always do breakfast at the Lido deck as I can't get up on time to do it in the dining room, but I keep SAYING I'm going to try, so MAYBE this time.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:08 PM

On Carnival breakfast in the dining room is open seating. You can get eggs benedict, pancakes, french toast, omelettes, eggs to order,bacon,ham,sausage, melons, fruits,lox and bagels,pastries, oatmeal and cereals. On the lido deck they will have pretty much the same thing except they usually don't have both pancakes and french toast on the same day. They alternate them daily. You can get made to order omelettes on the lido, but not eggs benedict.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:43 AM
and do not forget that pizza 24 hours a day uummmmmmmmmmmmm

Closed Thread