Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 10:55 AM

Our last cruise was in October. I booked our next one for April 08. At the time it didn't seem so far off, but time is just draggin along and it seems like it's taken forever to get here. Maybe I should take one between now and then. The anticipation is killin me.

Also, can any of you Cruise guru's recommend a mid-priced, decent hotel/motel in San Juan for 1 night? I seen 1 online for $750@night-that's too much. $150-$300 range,would do me fine. Thanks, Tom
Old 12-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tompands:
Our last cruise was in October. I booked our next one for April 08. At the time it didn't seem so far off, but time is just draggin along and it seems like it's taken forever to get here. Maybe I should take one between now and then. The anticipation is killin me.

Also, can any of you Cruise guru's recommend a mid-priced, decent hotel/motel in San Juan for 1 night? I seen 1 online for $750@night-that's too much. $150-$300 range,would do me fine. Thanks, Tom
Hubby was just there for business a oouple of times this year and he stayed at the Marriott one time and I think a Hilton the next...but I know neither were $700.00 a night!
Old 12-26-2007, 01:11 PM

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Isle Verde on December 8th. It was around $145 plus tax.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:10 PM

Since we already have this topic going in the Carnival section...

Might as well throw my 2 cents in.

It is really going to depend on the date, and if it is a weekend or not. I just did a Hotels.com search for January 15, a Tuesday and it showed alot of the nicer hotels for under $300. Including the Caribe Hilton and Condado Plaza. There were some listed for much less.

Good luck Tom,

Dwayne
Old 12-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tompands:

We booked the Radisson on 1369 Ashford Ave. For $225 for the end of January 2008. Many hotels would not accept a reservation for only 1 night. We felt lucky to get this one. Booked 3 months ago. We found it thru AAA and the price is a AAA price
Old 12-29-2007, 01:27 PM

I have friends who just booked 2 nights pre cruise for March at the Coral Princess and the rate was around $150 including taxes per night. Not a bad rate for San Juan.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-02-2008, 06:11 AM

My next cruise is in April as well, Tompands. Whenever I feel that time is "dragging" on a little slow, I just think about income tax deadlines and April doesn't seem that far away.

Closed Thread