Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006, 02:52 PM

Wife and I have been planning a Honeymoon cruise for the last 34 years...Finally going to make it April 9 on the Conquest. Would like any little tidbits that anyone might suggest.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Administrator

If you've been planning for 34 years, what do you need us for!!! Seriously, I congratulate you on your long marriage and your finally getting to take a cruise. I hope it is a great trip for both of you.

I booked a co-worker on the Conquest last year - in fact I think it was the same week as your cruise - and he had a wonderful time. Since it is a honeymoon cruise - albeit a deferred one - you must make a reservation for a special dinner at The Point, which is the specialty restaurant. This costs extra ($25 per person), and I usually eschew the extra-fee eating on ships, but in your case you need to do it. My co-worker did and he raved about the food and service.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:52 PM

what would you like to know? where the secret door is?
We'll be sailing on 4-9 as well.

CU on board!

Having our first rum drink in about,,,

Closed Thread