Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Have cruised with Disney, taking my first Carnival Cruise on the Liberty in August 07. Have never been to Port Everglades. Any suggestions for when I get there to make the boarding process easy.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
Have cruised with Disney, taking my first Carnival Cruise on the Liberty in August 07. Have never been to Port Everglades. Any suggestions for when I get there to make the boarding process easy.
Port everglades has lousy Taxi service. So if you need a taxi order it early. Best if you have a hotel shuttle, or Carnival shuttle from the airport. The embarkation process was smooth if you just follow the instructions, Have the fun pass complete, if you are going to St Thomas there is another sheet to fill out also. They try to start boarding at 11:30 even though your cabin won't be guarenteed ready until 1:30: So arrival about noon is good timing. The line was long but moved steadily. Also have your credit card info made out before you hit the line, it's all in your package. The people sidelined and stalled were always filling out paper work that could have been done early. Carnival people will want to check to verify you have your tickets and Passport at the very beginning of the line, outside the terminal so have that ready as soon as you get there.

And don't forget to say hi to my daughter, She is the dancer from NH, read the name tags, she will be in a red blazer probably.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:54 PM

Thanks for the info. All I have to do now is get my wife back from Kuwait and get ready to sail. I'll be sure that my wife and I say Hi to your daughter. Again thanks for the help.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread