Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2003, 07:59 AM

Anyone ever notice what type of exercise classes are offered on Carnival? I've read that they are offered, but they don't specify what type of classes...

I'll be cruising on the Triumph and would absolutely love to take a morning pilates or cardio class so I won't gain a pound for every day I'm on the ship!! Regardless, I'll be on that jogging track.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:59 AM

Anyone ever notice what type of exercise classes are offered on Carnival? I've read that they are offered, but they don't specify what type of classes...

I'll be cruising on the Triumph and would absolutely love to take a morning pilates or cardio class so I won't gain a pound for every day I'm on the ship!! Regardless, I'll be on that jogging track.
Old 06-19-2003, 07:41 AM

Was just on the Paradise and during the week they offered power walks, aerobics (blast and step), kick-boxing, yoga and body cycle classes. Was told that all their ships offer similar programs based on expertise of fitness instructors on board.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-19-2003, 08:30 AM

Thanks Nancy!!

Will try to get to bed early enough at least one night so I can go to a morning class! The rest of the days, i'll probably get my sleep and walk on the track in the afternoon...

Closed Thread

Tags
carival, carnival, class, classes, cruise, cruises, excersising, exercise, fitness, paradise, pilates, reviews, ship, ships, week