Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 07:59 AM

who's all booked on this ship? i'am going to be on it.just wondering if anybody here's going to .thanks gary.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:02 PM

this cruise was dirt cheap!!! with everything paid 4 day. 720 bucks! for 2 with window room. last cruise was in july.peak season we just missed hurricane dennis turned to the north, and we came in behind cindy, it was rough seas coming back home. no hurricanes this time. prob take another 400 pictures.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:58 AM

BUMP!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 06:48 AM

well looks like i'll have no new friends to hang with late at night
Old 11-13-2006, 07:29 AM
Banned

Gary: We will be on the Fantasy but not until December. But don't fret...you will not be alone. You have to remember that only about 2% of all cruisers post on a cruise forum. Amazing as that is to believe!!

Have a great cruise.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LHP:
Gary: We will be on the Fantasy but not until December. But don't fret...you will not be alone. You have to remember that only about 2% of all cruisers post on a cruise forum. Amazing as that is to believe!!

Have a great cruise.
2% dam that bites! well i got the wife.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:34 AM

Part of the 2% speaking up... we'll be on the ship - oceanview window, 2 people, $585 Somehow our first reservation got cancelled, rebooked and the price went down! We're probably not the usual kind of folk you find on a cruise, but we sorely need a vacation after dealing with the effects of Katrina for the last year or so (we're New Orleanians) and for a very last minute vacation the price was right. Looking forward to a few days of relaxation for a change before it's back to NOLA and fixing the house. I'm sure we'll be out and about for some late nights, so perhaps we'll run into you on ship.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NOLAGal:
Part of the 2% speaking up... we'll be on the ship - oceanview window, 2 people, $585 Somehow our first reservation got cancelled, rebooked and the price went down! We're probably not the usual kind of folk you find on a cruise, but we sorely need a vacation after dealing with the effects of Katrina for the last year or so (we're New Orleanians) and for a very last minute vacation the price was right. Looking forward to a few days of relaxation for a change before it's back to NOLA and fixing the house. I'm sure we'll be out and about for some late nights, so perhaps we'll run into you on ship.
hey NOLA GIRL! i was there ,where you? i was on the top pool deck first one out every morning in hottub, with the shades on and summit racing cap. on backwards. i was on R deck.do you go alone?

Closed Thread