Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2005, 12:28 PM

Anyone cruising on the sept 4th valor?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Melitza Martinez:
Anyone cruising on the sept 4th valor?
I am sailing on the 4th solo.....my sister and borther in law will also be on the boat. we are all in our early to mid 20's and have been on other cruises.....need any infor get back to us.....see you in 8 days
Old 08-27-2005, 05:06 PM

MY WIFE AND MYSELF WILL BE SAILING ON THE VALOR ON SEPT 4TH I HOPE THAT THERE IS NO BAD WEATHER.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-29-2005, 06:08 AM

Really? thats great, what floor are you guys on? we are on the upper level and its a group of us. Were trying to get thing s settled in terms of excursions and stuff.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:09 AM

Thats great, im traveling with a whole group of friends. Where are you guys from? ive been on one cruise myself before now im hooked, im trying to find good excursions. Have you booked any or ever been to these islands?
Old 08-29-2005, 06:24 AM

we are near the top, i think it is verandah forward....interior staterooms. We are doing the same with excursions....i took this same iten. when i went on Carnival Paradise....i would definatly recomend the Stingray Sandbar in grand Caymen....do the early one so you can shop the second part of the day....it might sound scary....but trust me its one of the weirdest things youll do and never forget. We are also going to be doing Tabiana Beach. Its a nice white sand beach were you can just relax and do things at your own pace. As far as cozumel and Beliez we are not sure yet. Belize i did the snorkaling last time and was not that impressed....most of the coral was dead and not alot of fish....the current was so strong many of the older people had to get back on the tender. My friend just got back from this ship a month ago and did a canapy tour and said it was awsome....i cant wait ....i think we are going to miami a day early ....should be fun. How old are the people in your group? any fisrt time cruisers......any cute girls? haha....just playing ....its gonna be a fun one no matter what....if you want to e-mail me directly ...jddvs18@aol.com....talk to you soon
--Jay--
Old 08-30-2005, 11:20 AM

Cave tubing in Belize is supposed to be AWESOME! I have never heard anyone say they did not like it and its gotten awesome reviews.
We also went snorkeling in Belize and I am thinking of switching from another ship to Valor just to go back to Belize and go cave tubing! (Well, Not JUST that but partly.)
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 08-30-2005, 11:32 AM

yeah we just booked it today with reggie, im excited but nervous because i am a non swimmer.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:39 PM

OK, so I am expecting all of you that are about to cruise on the Valor.....to report back on the wonderful excursions you are taking so that those of us who will be cruising onboard the Valor later will have a better idea of what excursions to book.
Last April we booked thru a private charter and had an awesome catamran trip to sting ray city {Grand Cayman} and we also made 2 other stops to snorkel as well. Then we just sailed for about an hour....it was the most awesome snorkeling experience that I had experienced. And, compared to what some of our shipmates did thru the cruise-lines {same excursion to stingray city}....our excursion was a much better experience.
Have never been to Belize, so that is the one I am anxious to hear from those who experienced some awesome excursions!
Have a Great Cruise!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 01:46 PM

do you remember who you booked your private carter through for stingray city?

Closed Thread

Tags
beliez, excursions, valor