Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2007, 08:06 PM

I just sent to another topic area and all I could find is people that either did understand what they bought or just are unhappy, I want to hear from other people that have used their Membership and seen the savings that we have. We have cruise, used our resort certificates, plus a Free Stay. Yes, we were concerned when we first received it but we really did get a free resort stay. We just had to pay to get to Mexico and we stayed in a Four Star Resort One Bed Room for Free. Oh, I am sorry we had to buy our food and that was it. Fun, nothing is as fun as spending all your vacation money on you and no having to spend it on lodging.
Crusing, it still is our favorite. As Kortney stated in her conversation, we sent from the Taxi, the VIP Line and on the ship within 20 minutes. In the past standing in that line with kids, made the first day of our cruise Hell, now we actually enjoy our kids that first day of our vacation. I am not much into Strawberries, but the minute my wife saw those setting in our cabin, her smile just an added reward. We were with a large group, so our agent Cary arranged our tables just the way we wanted them. Plus Supper Club was sold out, but we made pre arrangements with Carry so we all enjoyed a nice dinner, we did miss the new friends that we had made our during our first port day, but they hadn't had Carry to arrange those reservations for them like we did.
We just found our Carnival Vacation Club added rights to try the other Carnival Cruise Lines, but we have never cruised on anything but Carnvial, tell us about Princess if you know how it works with CVC. We so love Carnival, but with our kids getting older we want to try something just a little different. Hope to hear from someone that really knows how the program works, like we do.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:06 PM

I just sent to another topic area and all I could find is people that either did understand what they bought or just are unhappy, I want to hear from other people that have used their Membership and seen the savings that we have. We have cruise, used our resort certificates, plus a Free Stay. Yes, we were concerned when we first received it but we really did get a free resort stay. We just had to pay to get to Mexico and we stayed in a Four Star Resort One Bed Room for Free. Oh, I am sorry we had to buy our food and that was it. Fun, nothing is as fun as spending all your vacation money on you and no having to spend it on lodging.
Crusing, it still is our favorite. As Kortney stated in her conversation, we sent from the Taxi, the VIP Line and on the ship within 20 minutes. In the past standing in that line with kids, made the first day of our cruise Hell, now we actually enjoy our kids that first day of our vacation. I am not much into Strawberries, but the minute my wife saw those setting in our cabin, her smile just an added reward. We were with a large group, so our agent Cary arranged our tables just the way we wanted them. Plus Supper Club was sold out, but we made pre arrangements with Carry so we all enjoyed a nice dinner, we did miss the new friends that we had made our during our first port day, but they hadn't had Carry to arrange those reservations for them like we did.
We just found our Carnival Vacation Club added rights to try the other Carnival Cruise Lines, but we have never cruised on anything but Carnvial, tell us about Princess if you know how it works with CVC. We so love Carnival, but with our kids getting older we want to try something just a little different. Hope to hear from someone that really knows how the program works, like we do.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, club, cruise, line, vacation