Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 12:19 PM

We are leaving 26 March on the Miracle. Does anyone know if you recieve a cruise itinerary package before you sail? I already know my room and dining arragements,ect. I booked directly through Carnival (and they were great by the way)I guess it would seem more real if I actually got something in the mail welcoming me aboard. Kinda a sneak peek as to what I can expect. Also, any thoughts on this ship? We are traveling with our 4 children. And by reading other reviews have already booked excursions through private companies. Saved a good deal of money! Thanks for any input. Gennine
Old 02-09-2006, 12:21 PM

Gennine, you will be receiving cruise documents in the mail, usually about 3 weeks prior to your departure.

Have a great time!

Sandy
Old 02-09-2006, 12:27 PM

Sandy, thanks for the info. I guess I'm alittle (alot) excited for this cruise. Been counting down for over a year now! Kids always bring to my attention whenever the Carnival commercial comes on! Thanks again, Gennine

Closed Thread

Tags
itinerary, package