Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2004, 10:01 AM

Hey everyone, I will be vacationing on the Triumph on May 29th. Just wanted to hear some of ya'lls feelings about the ship. I'm sure it will be great, because all cruises are great. I just had a few questions maybe some past vacationers might know:

1. How is parkin at Port Miam? I live in SW Florida, and I am driving there.

2. Is it good to fill out your Carnival card before you board the ship?

3. Are there any great excuristions that Carnival offers in their ports of call?

4. I love food, and any kind of food. I won't be disappointed will I? Hahahahaha
Old 03-21-2004, 10:01 AM

Hey everyone, I will be vacationing on the Triumph on May 29th. Just wanted to hear some of ya'lls feelings about the ship. I'm sure it will be great, because all cruises are great. I just had a few questions maybe some past vacationers might know:

1. How is parkin at Port Miam? I live in SW Florida, and I am driving there.

2. Is it good to fill out your Carnival card before you board the ship?

3. Are there any great excuristions that Carnival offers in their ports of call?

4. I love food, and any kind of food. I won't be disappointed will I? Hahahahaha
Old 03-21-2004, 09:15 PM

My wife and I sailed on the Triumph Nov. 1, 2003 and posted a review on cruisereviews.com. I can tell you anything about parking, as we had to fly in. I would have all of your documents filled out before arriving for sure. I is easier to do it at home that to try and do it while in line. As for excursions, in Cozumel we loved the All-Terrain Truck Eco-Adventure & Snorkel. It is a great trip and the guide truly help to make your day a mermorable one. Stingray City is a must in Grand Caymans, and in Jamaica Dunns River Falls is their main attraction. You ask about the food. We loved all of the foods on the whole ship. We didn't have a bad experience with any of it. Have a great time, we sure did.

Closed Thread

Tags
call, excuristions, ports, triumph