Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2007, 09:44 AM
LisaP, Definatly my first choice also. Watching the sea. Maybe its a New England thing, I see you are from Mass, I from NH. Relaxing with a Coffee or Hot chocolate watching the swell, smelling the ocean, dozing off if I want. Once I did rise at Dinosaur Time, (that means Crack-a-dawn) and it was nice. I like watching us come into port, San Juan was lovely
Old 02-14-2007, 07:54 AM

WOW awesome stuff !
You guys are so poetic !
Makes me even more passionate about my trip !
Now if only I could stop having to buy stuff BEFORE we go -- Just realized my son is growing out of everythin !!!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:05 AM

The eye candy!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:54 PM

I have to be honest & say that I truly enjoyed meeting the staff members. I have only cruised 2 times so far, but both times, I was taken back by the courtesy, friendliness & compassion that everyone had. From the bartender beside the pool to the wait staff in the dining room to the cabin attendant. Seriously, they were all waking us up with smiles & truly happy to see us and wait on us, they acted as if we were long lost family members. You did not get the feeling it was just for a tip either. Seeing their great attitudes & hard work makes me want to be a better person every day. You know that they don't make a lot of $$, so tip well if you can!!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Ah...just reading everyone's reasons makes me impatient to go on another cruise!

My favorite part is just being at sea and having the sensation of leaving the rest of the world behind. And the wonderful food, of course!

Booked on NCL Breakaway, Feb. 2014
Carnival Conquest, Feb. 2012
NCL Gem, Sept. 2011
NCL Jewel, Feb. 2011
NCL Dawn, Sept. 2010
NCL Spirit, Feb. 2010
NCL Gem, March 2009
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, Feb. 2008
Carnival Miracle, May 2007
Carnival Conquest, April 2006
Caribbean Princess, Feb. 2005
Old 07-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Calling for room service coffee as soon as I wake up and having it delivered to my door withing minutes. First morning at home is always such a let-down.... "You mean, I have to make the coffee?" People watching and meeting is definitely a giant plus.. There are people from everywhere, and all have such fun stories to share. I love to watch the wake from the back at night. And if we're lucky, we're at sea for a full moon shining. Staff attention to detail and eagerness to be of assisstance at anytime is wonderful complement to a wonderful time.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:54 PM

Old 07-30-2007, 05:28 PM

After only one cruise it is VERY hard to say. I/We loved everything.
We loved:
- the ocean here, there, everywhere
- no dress code, except if desired. I wore what I wanted when I wanted... some people may not have approved of my lack of coverage, but let it go since we were all on vacation
- the food, some healthy, some not so healthy, it was all close at hand at all times
- exploring the unknown - discovery
- getting dressed up
- the music and dancing whether you could dance or not again you are on vacation
- the smiles - me, the crew, young people, old people...everyone
- floating down the Mississippi toward sunset and toward sunrise
- the Mexican poeple, especially the children
- spending time together
- the palm trees
- the blue, blue, blue ocean!!!
-4th Cruise Another Fall Break 4-day on the Fantasy, 10/08
Old 07-30-2007, 05:55 PM

when I first read the thread, my first thought was I LOVE EVERYTHING about a cruise. Then I realize that the wrong question was asked...What dont you like about a cruise. As for me there is nothing I dislike
Old 07-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Our 19th cruise and I'm trying to catch the Nice Man from England that was on his 124th cruise.....Everything that everyone else has said is why we all are addicted....But like I keep telling my wife..."You can't cruise when you are dead"...so we do it while we are alive...and enjoy every moment of every cruise we've been on...even when there are nasty people, slow service, no towels, cold food, tasteless food, boring shows, boring ports, too hot, too cold, too dry, too wet....slow elevators, water downed expensive drinks, etc and etc...a cruise is still a cruise..and it's better than not being on one...Happy Cruising..

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
activity, cruise, cruises, cruising, crusie, love, mexico, mybb, people, powered, suits, swimming, tank, tops