Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 03:58 PM

How was your 2nd cruise on the Carnival Liberty and who was the cover band the 2nd time around? Were they just as good? Thnnks. Mary49
Old 11-08-2008, 09:55 AM

We had rain, rain, and wind and more wind. Grand Cayman they couldn't run tenders. In Jamica we got soaked.The pools were closed half the trip atleast. Lots of rocking and rolling..But we had a great time.We ate to much, Met lots of nice people and just made the best of it. I love to cruise. So I figure only I can determine if it is a bad cruise or not. The band did change and sorry I forgot the name of the new one. But they were really good, they had a female singer. I can't wait to go again!

Aruba Reviews
Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sue R.:
We had rain, rain, and wind and more wind. Grand Cayman they couldn't run tenders. In Jamica we got soaked.The pools were closed half the trip atleast. Lots of rocking and rolling..But we had a great time.We ate to much, Met lots of nice people and just made the best of it. I love to cruise. So I figure only I can determine if it is a bad cruise or not. The band did change and sorry I forgot the name of the new one. But they were really good, they had a female singer. I can't wait to go again!
Sorry about all that rain and wind. But I'm glad to hear you had a good time anyway. You might have had "Music Mix". This band was also very good and they had a female lead singer. Mary49
Old 11-08-2008, 02:18 PM
As you can see...There is no such thing as a bad cruise...some are just better than others:-)
You got lemons and made lemonade....Happy cruising...

Bob E

Closed Thread