Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2007, 07:15 PM

Chef Ken, Here are some helpful links for those that are English challenged as myself as well.

through

throw

Hope this helps. Now if I can figure out the difference in "affect" and "effect" I am good to go.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:46 PM

The effect of his affectations caused me to throw up over the affectatious person wearing a Tux, soaking him through, as luck would have it I missed Karries Husbands Jeans, I then affected a swift exit taking with me my effects,Kalo Taxidi ps thank for all the private Email of support
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Chef Ken, Here are some helpful links for those that are English challenged as myself as well.

through

throw

Hope this helps. Now if I can figure out the difference in "affect" and "effect" I am good to go.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:06 AM

oh chef you have exposed us to your alter ego, a little advice the wreath of garlic is only required in Transylvania or in the presence of Joarc,were I would also advise some addition to your sartorial elegance, a mirror silver bullet and a stake not the kind you cook the wooden one, oh well maybe they are the same,anyway do you blind bake your pate brisee before adding the liquid and if so with or without egg wash.
I must retire to a darkened room to try to expung the image of you in a speedo with or without baby oil Kalo Taxidi
Quote:
Originally posted by Chef Ken:
So if I show up at dinner in nothing but a Speedo, wearing a wreath of garlic and belching loudly it would be okay with you since I am on vacation?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Well here are my two cents:

I use a kind of “jeans” for the dinner but not the kind you use during construction work, usually I use black pants and it depends what you call casual or not, I am a physics professor at the university, so for work I have to dress up all the time, so is not good for me during vacation to be so dress up all the time.
Don’t get me wrong during formal night I love to, especially for the photo and to be “high class” for one night, but believe me; I really don’t care much for the people at my table or other people in the room IS MY VACATION DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT I AM HAVING FUN!!!! LOL.
Actually if someone at my table says something about my pants, like they said in some of the posts, I’ll consider it to be rude and ask for another table. But in the case that there is not other table PREPARE YOURSELF!!! Next time I will show up to the table with nice suit, like the ones used at MIB, with my tie of a naked lady good luck explaining it to your kids!!! Baby!!! NAH just kidding…

Please people enjoy your cruise, you paid good money for it, but be kind to your fellows cruise passengers and that includes your comments, you will not like someone to do the same to you. Also about the manners at the table that includes that kind of comments be kind not a pain in the … because after the cruise no one will talk to you but believe me will remember your manners and will say a lot of bad things about you.

And this is just for fun, but don’t mess my vacation or like we say in
“La Congregación Clandestina”
Don’t make us get mad, you will not like us when we are angry…
Old 05-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Banned

Well here is my opinion....If the man can fill out a pair of LEVI's I say go for it. Who wants to wear those baggy khakis anyway?!! If you want to appease some of the others then throw on a jacket....
Old 05-09-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by goin' cruisin':
I'm out pruning the twigs from the berry tree today!
Oh, making a fruit cake?

Closed Thread

Tags
black, caribbean, carnival, cruise, dinner, formal, high, husband, jeans, night, princess, prom, royal, tie, triumph, wear