Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 11:59 AM

Planning on a cruise next fall. What Carnival ship do you all reccommend and why? Thank you for the info. This will only be the second time for me to cruise. The first and only was on Royal Caribbean and loved it. We were on the Enchantment.

Thanks again.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:59 AM

Planning on a cruise next fall. What Carnival ship do you all reccommend and why? Thank you for the info. This will only be the second time for me to cruise. The first and only was on Royal Caribbean and loved it. We were on the Enchantment.

Thanks again.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:00 PM

The ship is not as important as the destinations! Carnival is a great cruise line, I am about to leave again on the Elation for the Mexican Riveria. I have sailed multiple cruises with Carnival and I look at the ports of call and then the cost for the room and then the ship and what her name is. I guess it would be important if there was something on one which was not on the other. I don't think that is the case. The decor may be different but even the layout of the ships are about the same. If you can find your way on one you can find your way on them all (probably with your eyes closed). Bon Voyage and no matter which ship I know you will have a great time!
Old 05-30-2003, 03:22 PM

I just have heard so many stories concerning Carnival. I know not to believe everything that you hear, but....

We enjoyed Royal, but would like more on board activities. Which newer Carnival is reccommended.

We have time to choose, but would like some other options than Royal.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:46 PM

I've recently sailed on the Conquest out of New Orleans and it was wonderful. The ship is the newest in the Carnival fleet (at least for a few more weeks) and the decor and layout were very well done. More classy and toned down than some of the previous ships. The rooms are also quite large and well done. There's a reservations only resturant on the top of the ship called "The Point" that is not to be missed. On top of the that the choices in eating are astounding: Asian, seafood, deli, sushi, pizza ect resturants are all available. There's acres of deck space and the lounges are great. I could go on and on about this ship and have left reviews a few places around the internet (I think there's one here on cruise reviews) where I go more indepth. If you have any questions please feel free to email me as well.

Hope this helps

Jason

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, classy, reviews, ship