Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2005, 06:42 AM

Anyone going on the inspiration Dec 5th???? Also has any one been on the inspiration? and how does it compare to the other ships this is my 1st one... Thanks
Old 11-28-2005, 05:36 PM

My husband and I just returned from our first cruise on the Inspiration. We left 11/21 and returned 11/26. Although this was our first cruise, I did a lot of research before going and this cruise seemed to be what we were looking for. The Inspiration FAR exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to go again. We talked to a lot of people on the ship (mostly our dining companions) who were avid cruise-goers. They've all been on several cruises with different cruise-lines. Everyone's favorite cruise-line is Carnival...and everone loved the Inspiration the most. We even spoke to a wealthy elderly lady who had her entire family on the ship (she paid for them all) and she also said this was her favorite ship. The food, service, accomodations, shows and activities were wonderful. I can't say enough about the positive experience I had. I hope you have the same experience.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:41 PM

We just returned from the Nov. 26 sailing and absolutely enjoyed it. The food was great, ship was very clean, rooms were spacious, and staff was friendly. My husband was not so sure about going on a cruise initially, but he can't wait for the next time we get to go. (That says alot).
My biggest tip is if you dock in Costa Maya. The ship will not tell you anything about Mahahual but I STRONGLY recommend that you go there and skip the port. It's much cheaper, the beach is very nice, drinks are great, food is great, and bartering is easier. Carnival didn't tell anyone about the place, and luckily we did our research. The only ones who seemed to enjoy the port were those who left for the small fishing village of Mahahual.

Closed Thread