Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but...what is everyone's favorite Carnival ship, and why?

Having only been on two (but sure to try many more), I would say I liked Miracle best so far because of the easy layout, the seemingly endless number of public rooms, and the decor.

Now that I've planned my RCCL cruise for next year, I need to start looking at my Carnival cruises for the future.

Booked on NCL Breakaway, Feb. 2014
Carnival Conquest, Feb. 2012
NCL Gem, Sept. 2011
NCL Jewel, Feb. 2011
NCL Dawn, Sept. 2010
NCL Spirit, Feb. 2010
NCL Gem, March 2009
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, Feb. 2008
Carnival Miracle, May 2007
Carnival Conquest, April 2006
Caribbean Princess, Feb. 2005
Old 06-22-2007, 07:05 AM

This is totally personal preference. Do you like the larger class ships our the smaller class ships. Although we have enjoyed every Carnival cruise we have been on, I would say our favorite ship is the Glory. We enjoy the larger ships. There is more activities going on and we love the Fish & Chips.
Our last cruise was on the Miracle and it was fine but we enjoyed the Glory more.
We are booked on the Valor this October.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-22-2007, 07:46 AM

My favorite so far is the Liberty. Larger, newer, more bells and whistles. I love the big TV screen on Lido, love the buffet and all of its choices, loved the bathroom in my Cat. 1A cabin.

My least favorite ship so far was the Destiny. It should be retired. It lacks the amenities of the other ships used for 7 day initeraries.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Victory, CCL Imagination, CCL Victory

Past Cruzes: RCCL Navigator, RCCL Majesty, CCL Destiny,
Glory (2007),Liberty (2007), Fantasy (2007), Destiny (2006), PofAm (2005), Inspiration (2005), Fascination (2004), Victory (2004), Fascination (2004), RCCL VOS(2003), Fantasy (1999)
Old 06-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Banned

Pride.
The ship is finely appointed. The food, spectacular. Aesthetically, the ship is beautiful, inside and out. It is well-maintained and immaculate. Cabins are generous in size. The balconies are grand. The layout of the ship, user-friendly.

Everything having to do with Pride was well planned and strategically thought out.

She's a true gem.

A'ndrea
Old 06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Banned

I like the Spirit class ships.They are so easy to get around and small enough to have some really good service. I don't know what the crew to passenger ratio is, but the ships are so clean and everyone is friendly. The food quality is also very good.The last few cruises have been with Carnival and We have been very satisfied. I am an old Celebrity fan, but not anymore. Just mho. Tom
Old 06-22-2007, 05:18 PM

Since they all have different itineraries and leave from different ports I guess my favorite would have to be the one that goes where I want to go next from where I want to cruise from. Guess I'm not too picky about the ship. I'm not even that picky about the cruise line, if I see a great cruise on any line that seems to be a great value, I'm into new experiences so I'll try just about any of them once. All the lines and all the ships seem to have their own following of loyal passengers. I just like to cruise.

Happy sailing, Neil
Old 06-22-2007, 05:41 PM

I'm with Neil on this one. Just put me on a ship...I don't care which!

My family and I have cruised more times than I can count and just disembarked the Celebration yesterday. Even though the Celebration is considered by many to be the worst that Carnival has to offer, we all had a great time.

To me cruising is always a great experience...when I get on a ship, I never question if I'm going to have a good time. I just ponder HOW great it's going to be!

Garnett
Old 06-22-2007, 07:52 PM

My favorite ship is the next one I am on whatever that may be.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:09 AM

My favorite ship is Carnival Pride.

I have been on newer and bigger, and way way smaller and older. The why? Is because it is just so beautiful inside with the artwork and themes.

IslandCruz

Closed Thread