Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:45 PM

Awhile back I saw some messages on cruise chat regarding the areas on the Spirit Class of ship. I was so excited because I have always thought the Jungle on the Spirit was the neatest thing. I would like to know more about the areas on the other Spirit Class ships. It would be a reason for me to try them. If anyone has any pictures or can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. I know who ever wrote about it said some people on the ship are not even aware of this neat area. I know I was telling everyone on our Oct. cruise about the Jungle. Iknow it is a best kept secret, but....
Old 10-28-2009, 02:12 PM

I mentioned it was my favorite area on the Spirit class ships because it is quiet. It's the same concept on all four Spirit class ships. Like walking through a long tunnel with seating and wall paintings. Each ship is called something different so just use your imagination. Sunset Garden on Pride, Enchanted Forest on Legend, and Gatsby's Garden on Miracle. Sorry I don't have pictures that could be attached.

Closed Thread