Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2004, 06:19 AM

I AM A SINGLE WOMAN (AGE 44) GOING ON A CRUISE TO ARUBA ON THE DESTINY ON OCTOBER 10, 2004. I AM ACTUALLY LEAVING ON THE 9TH, TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY IN SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO (PRE CRUISE). I AM GOING ALONE. THIS IS MY 4TH CRUISE. BUT, ONLY MY SECOND ONE ALONE. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN ON THAT CRUISE, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF THE BEST HIGH LITES OF THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS. ST. THOMAS, ST. JOHN, MARTINIQUE, BARBADOS AND ARUBA. ALSO, IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WILL BE ON THAT CRUISE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AND HAVE A DRINK WHEN WE BOARD. I LOVE CRUISES. AND GOING ALONE IS AWESOME. I ENJOY MEETING PEOPLE AND HAVING GREAT MEMORIES.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:19 AM

I AM A SINGLE WOMAN (AGE 44) GOING ON A CRUISE TO ARUBA ON THE DESTINY ON OCTOBER 10, 2004. I AM ACTUALLY LEAVING ON THE 9TH, TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY IN SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO (PRE CRUISE). I AM GOING ALONE. THIS IS MY 4TH CRUISE. BUT, ONLY MY SECOND ONE ALONE. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN ON THAT CRUISE, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF THE BEST HIGH LITES OF THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS. ST. THOMAS, ST. JOHN, MARTINIQUE, BARBADOS AND ARUBA. ALSO, IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WILL BE ON THAT CRUISE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AND HAVE A DRINK WHEN WE BOARD. I LOVE CRUISES. AND GOING ALONE IS AWESOME. I ENJOY MEETING PEOPLE AND HAVING GREAT MEMORIES.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:44 AM

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a 37 year old female and will be going on my 3rd cruise alone to Hawaii in October of this year. I have a BLAST! You do meet so many neat people and make lasting memories.

I sailed the Destiny in November of 2002 and had a great time. You will love it! Feel free to email me with any questions. COUNTDOWN HAS ALREADY STARTED!
Old 03-27-2004, 05:41 AM

Genella
Hi there! I will be on Destiny the week before you. 10/3-10/10. I will try my best to leave the ship in good shape. Im not sure if you were aware that Martinique has been replaced with Dominica.

Traveling solo also, staying 2 before and after the cruise. Priceline helped me get some great rates on hotels.

Im sure you will have a wonderful cruise!
Old 03-29-2004, 02:06 PM

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE ISLAND CHANGE. I HAD READ ALOT OF NOT SO NICE THINGS ABOUT MARTINIQUE. I AM GLAD THAT WE ARE GOING TO DOMINICA.

THANKS AGAIN,
GENELLA

P.S. HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR TRIP, ALSO.

Closed Thread